Chapter 16

Dinah's P.O.V
I sighed in content as Mani made her scream one more time. Ugh don't you just love the sound of your enemy screaming in pain. Chris stood there just admiring the artwork Madison has become.
"Wow I think she looks better this way." Chris said with a smirk just as she let out another scream. I'm just loving life right now.
Lauren's P.O.V
I knew what Dinah, Mani and Chris were doing. I'm just happy they're taking one problem out of my hands. I'm pulled from my thoughts by my mom ringing. I saw I had a text message from Dinah.

Dj🤷🏼: Picture attached

I opened up and smiled. It was a picture of Madison tied to a chair all bruised, bloody and beat up. I texted her back.

Ralph ☠: Love her new look 😏

Once that was over with I stood up to go look for my princess. I walked through the hall hearing music play loudly from a room. I opened the door to see my beautiful angel dancing around to the music with Oso around her feet. God I don't know what I would do without her.

Dinah's P.O.V
I finished Madison off with one last punch to her face.
"That was just fun wasn't it?" I asked Mani. She looked towards me and nodded. I leaned down towsrds Madison's ear and whispered in it with so much venmon in my voice,
"Now you tell Ruby that this is only the start if she tries to take (Y/N). If she continues I will personally take her out."  Chris came up to untie Madison as Mani grabbed her hair and dragged her to the car. We threw her in the trunk of the car.
"Where are we dropping her off?" Mani asked.
"She gave us a paper with an address on it, Dinah please look it up let's just drop her off there." Chris spoke as he started driving.

Ruby's P.O.V
Here I was again staring at her pictures. I stood in a room I had decorated just for her. She would live here soon I knew. I didn't have much trust in Madison but I then again she was one of my only hope. I heard someone running towards the room so I turned to see on of my men.
"Madison is here." He spoke a little nervous. I sighed walked down stairs where I saw Madison on the floor, bruised, beaten and very bloody.
"Well well well what happened to our deal?" I asked as I kneeled down to her level.
"They tricked me, told me that they would lead her out and bring her here I-" I cut her off.
"Are you that stupid to think that they would do it that easily! And you gave them the address too!" I yelled at her as I held her head by her hair. I slammed her head back to the floor. God I need to leave before Lauren comes.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry I took so long but I wasn't feeling well and even had to go to the hospital but hopefully that goes away soon. I feel better now too (:
So this chapter was short it's kind of like a filler but I promise next chapter will be better.
Now this chapter is dedicated to Danandphilloverxox you were one of  the first people to ever comment on my story I thank you for it and all your support I love you 😊❤
I also love all of my lovely readers 💕
Thanks for reading loves ❤