Chapter 13

Lauren's P.O.V

It's now evening and Chris, Mila and Ally just arrived a while ago from the company. My mom was currently baking with Ally which I could say smelled delicious. Dinah, Mani and Chris were in the game room while Camila and Taylor were in the living room doing each others hair and nails. My dad and I were heading up to my study but I stopped when I heard voices. I peeked in through the small crack to see (Y/N) and her dad sitting on the bed together. (Y/D/N) had his arm around my angel while she softy petted Oso who was laying on her lap. Their conversation broke my heart. My dad pulled me into a hug and sighed sadly and quietly.
"I know it's sad honey but let's just leave them to talk okay?" He whispered to me while I just nodded at him as we walked to my study.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Italics is your dad normal is you

"Papi la extraño muchísimo."
(Daddy I miss her so much)
"Yo también la extraño."
(I miss her too)
"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if she was here."
"I do to princesa but I promise that she would be very proud of you. She loved you, more than anything. Even more than me." He chuckled while I just giggled slightly sniffling.
"You were her joy and pride just like you're mine. You were her only child and she never wanted to leave your side. I joked around telling her how I was supposed to be the overprotective one over my little princesa. She knew you were extremely special to us the day you were born because I cried. I never cry, I didn't even cry on our wedding but the day you entered the world, everything changed. I held you and never wanted to let you go. You were my angel the most beautiful baby ever. Your mother and I fought at night over who would go get you if you cried. Ironic I know. When you first started dating Lauren your mom had a talk with her behind your back. Told her that if she ever broke your heart or made you cry out of happiness she would be six feet under ground in a blink of an eye. Boy I thought I would be the one having the talk with Lauren but no your mom had to make sure nothing ever and I mean ever hurt you. She made sure you knew we loved you everyday. I always thought what would happen if I lost my babygirl, if I never got to hold you in my arms again. I hated that feeling but I never thought it would be your mom that I never got to hold again. Before she passed I recited my vows to her as I held her hand tightly trying to keep the tears from falling but I couldn't help it. I added one more thing to my vows which was to protect you from all arm even if it meant my life. I vowed to always value the time I had with you, to hold you in my arms when I had the chance even when I'm old and can't walk anymore. I know she's always watching us from above, she's always here with us. She loved us both so much, she fought to stay with us but unfortunately that was one fight she couldn't win. But know my baby she loved you with all her being she's always here and so am I. I love you my baby, I will always be here and will never leave your side. You're the most amazing daughter in this world and I'm glad that I still have you. I love you more than anything in this world, your my most prized possession."  He finished with a couple of tear coming out his eyes. I moved Oso out my lap and jumped on my dad's lap letting out a sob.
"I l-l-love you so much daddy. I c-can't lose you either." I told him crying while hugging him tightly. He held me just as tight as he rubbed circles on my back. He also started running his fingers through my hair whispering in my ear. He shushed me while whispering how much he loved me in my ear. I slowly started to feel sleepy.
"Go to sleep princesa." He told me.
"No papi, I want you to stay here." I told him whining slightly. He chuckled and held me tighter.
"Baby we're all spending the night here so I'll be here in the morning. Let me take you to your room and tuck you in like the old times, how does that sound?" He asked smiling down at me. I nodded letting out a small yawn as my dad just stood up and carried me to my room. He set me down outside my door and told me to change then get him when I'm ready. So I just changed quickly into some of my favorite PJs and slipped on my polar bear slippers.

I walked to the door and peeked out to see my dad walking towards me with Oso in his hands

I walked to the door and peeked out to see my dad walking towards me with Oso in his hands. I smiled and open the door so he could come in and closed it after him. I walked to bed and layed under the sheets as my dad places Oso next to me. Oso immediately cuddled into my side as my dad just tucked me in giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you so much my beautiful angel." He told me holding my hand tightly. I yawned feeling my eyes slowly closing.
" I love you too daddy." Was the last thing I said as I felt him kiss my forehead once more before I felt sleep come over me.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it was a bit emotional but I also just wanted to thank you all so much for 10k reads. You are the most beautiful readers in the whole world and I love you all 💕💕 anyways please comment because it makes my days so much better. 
Thanks for reading loves ❤