Chapter 9

Lauren's P.O.V

During the car ride to the warehouse my dad and I talked to Chris about what he would have to deal with at the company. My dad agreed that he would also show up sometimes to check up on him. When we finally arrived, we all rushed out the car inside. We entered and saw all the girls just talking on the side. Then I looked to the middle to see the man tied up and unconscious. Once they heard us come on they greeted us and put a chair right in front of the man. I fixed my blazer, rolling up the sleeves knowing things were soon going to get messy. I looked towards Dinah and nodded.
"His name is Dylan." She told me. Right after she walked up to him and smacked him awake.
"Wakey wakey, Dylan. We have a lot to talk about."  I spoke to him in a calm voice just to freak him out. He started shaking and looking around at all of us.
"Remember me? You were staring at a young lady who was with me. You freaked her out and I can't have her freaking out it's bad for all of us. Now all you have to do is answer a couple of questions and it will be so much easier for you got it?" I asked him. He quickly nodded his head.
"Okay first question is who sent you?"  My dad asked him. He didn't respond and just looked down. (Y/D/N) walked up to him and punched him.
"Aww Dylan I thought we had a deal. You see the man who just punched you?" I asked him as he nodded quickly.
"Well that's her dad, he doesn't take kindly to people who make his daughter feel anything but happy. Now I'll ask you again who sent you?" I asked him with a demanding voice.
He mumbled something that I couldn't understand.
"Speak up!" Commanded my dad.
"Ruby! Ruby sent me to place the note on the car!" He yelled.
"Good to know, good to know. Now tell me Dylan is she planning anything soon?" I asked he looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"I'm not sure honestly. She sent me out right before a meeting she was gonna have." He told us.
"Well that's all I needed thank you, but it's not over. You told me what I wanted to know, now I'm giving you what you deserve. Girls let's head home I know the boys can handle him. Can't you now guys?" I asked.
(Y/D/N) walked behind Dylan and put his hands on his shoulder making him flinch.
"Oh yeah we got it covered. We're gonna have so much fun right boys?" Spoke (Y/D/N) as they all laughed and nodded their heads.
"Hey Ralph I'm staying with the guys, he needs a poly beat down." Dinah told us. We nodded our heads and walked out to the car. We drove to my parent's house while just listening to music. During the car ride I told the girls about the plan, how Chris would be taking the company over and I wouldn't be leaving the mansion. We arrived and I quickly hoped out and ran to the door with the girls behind me. I knocked and Taylor answered the door. All the girls greeted her with a hug while I just walked to the living room. There girls showed up behind me still catching up with Tay.
"Hey Tay where is (Y/N)?" I asked her.
"She's upstairs with mom, she said that she had bought a dress for her to try on." She told me. I was about to speak but I got cut off by a yell.
"Hey Tay what do you think about the dress and heels?" I heard  (Y/N) followed by the light clicking of heels. "(Y/N) mija ya te dije que te ves muy bella." I heard my mom telling her.
(Daughter I told you that you look very beautiful)
We all turned towards the stairs seeing my mom come down first holding what I assume is (Y/N)'s hand. Once she got down we all just stared at her silently.

"What does it not look good on me?" (Y/N) asked with worry in her voice

"What does it not look good on me?" (Y/N) asked with worry in her voice. The girls quickly started telling her how beautiful she looked while I stayed quiet.
"Lolo do you not like it?" She asked me with a sad voice.
"No princess it's just you look so so beautiful. You look like a goddess." I told her reaching for her hand. She blushed and just hid into my chest. All the girls awwed at how adorable she was being. We walked back into the living room and heard 3 squeals.
"Omg a puppy!" Shouted Camila.
"It's so cute!" This time it was Ally.
"It's so fluffy!" Now it was Mani.
The dog ran through their legs and stopped at (Y/N)'s feet. She bent downed and picked him up and hugged him to her chest.
"Girls meet Oso." She told them with a huge smile as she cuddled the puppy closer to her chest.
( Real quick oso is Spanish for bear)
We all sat down and just talked about anything going on. Two hours had passes and (Y/N) yawned just as the door opened. We all turned to see Dinah, my dad, Chris, and (Y/D/N). 
(Y/N) handed me the now sleeping puppy and walked towards her dad to hug him. He returned the hug and sighed in content.
"Mira que hermosa te ves con ese vestido." Her dad told her.
( Look how beautiful you look with that dress.)
"Gracias papi. Otra vez muchísimas gracias por mi nuevo perro." She responded to him.
( Thank you daddy. Again thank you so much for my new dog)
"Anything for you princess. I love you so much." He spoke softly to her.
"I love you so much to papi. Tengo sueño papi ya querio dormir." She told him cuddling further into his chest.
(I'm sleepy daddy, I want to sleep already.)
I stood up and walked towards them. "Hey baby wanna go home to sleep it's late already." I asked her. She nodded but the shook her head.
"I want to stay with my daddy." She said in a baby voice with a small pout. My dad laughed at her then said, "oh  (Y/N), you've been a daddy's girl since birth and still are a daddy's girl today." Everyone laughed and agreed. I however thought about those two words, daddy's girl. I felt Lo Jr.  getting a little too happy down there. I took of my blazer and held it in front of me, good thing no one paid attention to me. I was interrupted by (Y/D/N) when started speaking.
"Hey baby I'll visit you tomorrow yeah?" He asked his daughter who was hidden into his chest. She nodded and started saying good bye to everyone. We Finally made it out the house and made it to the car. When we got inside the car (Y/N) opened the window and helped Oso stick his little head out the window. During the ride we laughed, talked and laughed about Oso being a little dopey in the car.  We finally arrived and we both just headed straight up stairs to our room. We both changed into our PJs which for me was just a sports bra and some boxers. (Y/N) was wearing my 1975 t-shirt which was a bit big on her and some flowery shorts.

She looked so cute in my clothes that for the third time today I felt Lo jr

She looked so cute in my clothes that for the third time today I felt Lo jr. get excited. We both climbed in bed and she instantly cuddled to my side. I leaned in to kiss her but got interrupted by a little bark. We turned to see Oso trying to jump in the bed but failing miserably. We both laughed at the small puppy. I reached over and picked him up. He cuddled up in between us but more to (Y/N). We said our good nights and I finally got my kiss. I sighed in content and just sleep consume me.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel like it kind of sucked because I'm a little out of if but anyways please let me know what you think & I love you all of you wonderful people.
Thanks for reading loves ❤