Chapter 5

Lauren's P.O.V

The whole time during the meeting I couldn't keep my mind off of that man. I hated the way he looked at her, how he inflicted fear in her. Usually I had (Y/N) with me in meetings because she would tell me if the person was trust worthy because of they acted. It's weird but whenever she had a bad feeling about the person it turns out they are trying to ruin me or hurt my reputation. But due to what had happened I left her in my office to calm down. I looked up to see everyone staring at me, "What?" I asked. "Mrs.Jauregui are you okay?" Asked Dinah trying to sound professional. I quickly shook my head, "I'm sorry but could we reschedule I don't feel well." I told them. I heard a bunch of "of course" and "hope you feel better" I just quickly got up and headed to my office. I opened up my door to see (Y/N) reading while some music quietly. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hi Lolo, why are you back so early? I thought you would still be in the meeting." Spoke (Y/N). "I couldn't focus my mind kept going to a beautiful angel that I'm lucky to be holding right now." I told her as I have her little neck kisses. She blushed and tried to look away but I turned her around to hold her face. I had her on my lap while she ran her fingers through my hair. I sighed in content wishing me could stay like this forever. (Y/N) leaned closer to hide her face in the crook of my neck. I was about to speak when a knock on my office door interrupted me. "Come in." I yelled to the person in the other side of the door as I rubbed (Y/N)'s back. I looked up once I heard the door opening to see Camila and Ally with a worried expression on their face. "What is it?" I asked noticing the bit of fear in their eyes. "Hey (Y/N) wanna go get some coffee with me while Camila talks with Lauren?" Ally asked (Y/N). She looked up from where she was hiding in my neck and looked at me as if asking for permission with her eyes. "Go ahead baby but don't leave Ally's sight okay? I love you baby." I told her as she carefully got off my lap. "I love you to Lolo" she told me as she hugged me one more time before walking out the door with Ally. "What is it?" I asked Camila once the door closed. "Well after you told us to go outside and check for the man we found this on the window of your limo." Camila told me as she handed an envelope. I looked at her then the back at me hand. I carefully opened the envelope and pulled an folded piece of paper. I opened it up and felt everything around me stop once I read it.

Eenie meenie miney moe
I don't like you
But I do like her
Give her to me just make it easy
But don't hurt yourself keeping her
From me.
~Rose

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter also I'm so close to 200 reads thank you all so much I love you all (:

Thanks for reading loves ❤