Chapter 10

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I groaned and reached over to grab it.

Incoming call from: Unknown

I got a gut feeling that I shouldn't answer it but went against it.

(Bold is Laurenitalics is caller)

Hello
"Well if it isn't Lauren Jauregui," spoke an Australian accent. Ruby Rose.
What do you want Rose?
You know exactly what I want or should I say who I want.

I heard shuffling next to me and a small yawn.
"Lolo quien habla tan temprano?" (Y/N) Asked me with her beautiful Spanish.
( Lolo who's calling so early?)

Back to call

Mhm the way she speaks Spanish. I love it.
(So just to let you know in this story you will have an accent when you speak English because Spanish was your first language I hope you don't mind I wanted to make this story different)
Back to the story

I hung up the phone on ruby and looked at my baby.
"Mi princesa go back to sleep." I told her as I pulled her close to me and started running my fingers through my hair. She hummed in content and just cuddled closer to me. It was quiet for about two minutes before I heard little snores. I chuckled to myself before deciding to text my dad and the whole gang about what happened with Ruby. I quickly sent the text before deciding to get up and work out for a bit before she woke up. I changed to some sweats and just kept my sports bra on. I quickly walked into our in home gym and plugged my phone into the aux cord before getting lost in the workout.

That's the gym^

That's the gym^

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was just kind of a filler because finals are coming up and presentations too and I'm stressing out so bad and my anxiety is so bad that I've cried like about legit 10 times yesterday. I've just been feeling a bit depressed and just ugh I really just need a hug guys but anyways next week I get out of school and trust me summer I will be dedicated all to my amazing readers and OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH YOU GOT ME TO 2K READS AND YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME AND THE VOTES. AH MAN THE VOTES. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING BEAUTIFULEST READERS EVER 😭😭💕💕 I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH ALREADY LOL IDK BEAUTIFULEST  IS A WORD BUT WHO CARES ANYWAYS...
Thank you for reading loves ❤