Chapter 25

Lauren's P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since that little incident and luckily its been calm. I've been able to occupy (Y/N) with taking her out and playing. Basically just normal couple stuff. Tonight I invited the gang over for some bonding time since it has been a while. They love her and know about everything going on. They told me that they will take her off my hands while I talk to my smartest and strongest people to help me catch the rat in this gang. My dad is back as the leader for a while just until I  handle the whole situation. Luckily he was able to gather all of our biggest allies for a meeting tomorrow. There I would address and let them know why my dad is back and how they could help me. I'm just not sure who the mole could be. I need to find out. I then remembered how when my girl went out with Mateo she kept getting text from Camila asking about her whereabouts. I didn't want to believe it. It couldn't be my bestfriend right? Camila wouldn't do this to me would she? I really hope I'm wrong.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Lauren has been spending a lot of time with me which has made me super happy. Yesterday we were in the backyard playing with Oso. Then at night we had a movie marathon. She's been trying her best to keep the whole Ruby problem out of my mind. It has been helping luckily. Currently I was baking cookies with Taylor and Dinah in the kitchen. We were all laughing because somehow Dinah had gotten flour all over herself and hair. She looked like a ghost.
"Dinah how did you mange to do that to yourself?" Tay asked her as she laughed. Tears pouring out of her eyes and her face super red.
"I'm not even sure. I just turned on the mixer and flour went flying everything went flying." She spoke still stunned.
"Dinah you're so silly you have to put in the wet ingredients first, then the dry ones and then you turn on the mixer," I told her and immediately started laughing. She just shook her head and walked away to go clean herself up. Tay and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. I hope it would be like this all the time. I hope Ruby finds someone else so she doesn't take me from Lauren and everyone I love. I really really hope so.

3/4...