Chapter 14

Lauren's P.O.V
After my talk with my dad I headed to my room to see my beautiful angel sleeping. I sighed and changed into my Pjs and hoped into bed with her. I saw her stir a bit to get closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and just looked at her. I knew she was in emotional pain everyday. She always thought about her mom. She was slowly recovering everyday. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I just pulled (Y/N) closer to me and let sleep take over.
TIME SKIP TO MORNING
I woke up the next morning again to my phone. Whoever was calling me so damn early had a death wish. I felt movement next to me. I turned to see my princess waking up.
"Buenos días mi amor," she said to me.
(Good morning my love)
"Good morning baby," I replied as I pulled her close and placed a kiss on her forehead.
" Lolo can we go cook breakfast for everyone?" (Y/N)Asked. Isn't she the sweetest.
"Sure princess but we have to be quiet okay?" I said as she nodded her head in response. We got out of bed and headed down stairs. I started taking everything out to make pancakes with eggs, bacon and some fruit. (Y/N) went straight to making Mexican hot chocolate which is so delicious. As we continued to cook we heard footsteps coming from the stairs.
"Buenos días niñas" I heard (Y/D/N) spoke.
( Good morning girls)
As we were both about to answer we heard a loud thump. We ran to see what it was. We heard other footsteps running towards the noise too. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, I couldn't help but laugh. There was Camila on the floor face down with Oso sitting on her back. We all just laughed at her for a good five minutes.
"Mila are you okay?" Ally asked her while trying to hold in her giggles.
"Ugh yes I tried go bend down to pick up Oso but he ran and I was still walking down the stairs. I didn't notice that I missed a step until it was to late and I basically face planted into the floor." Camila said while slowly getting up with the help of Dinah and Mani. We all just laughed then headed to go eat breakfast.

UNKNOWN P.O.V
I sat in my room that was filled with pictures of her from high school. I remember when we first met before right before she started dating her. Oh if I could relive that day I would.
FLASHBACK
I was walking sitting in photography class waiting for the teacher. I looked up to see the most beautiful girl ever. She shyly looked around looking for a seat. She walked to one right next to me and looked at me nervously.
"Um c-can I sit here?" She asked me with the most beautiful accent ever.
"Yes of course. Are you new here?" I asked her.
" Oo I love your accent but to answer your question yes my dad changed me schools so I could be closer to my best friend." She told me.
"Aww thank you I love your accent to and who's your best friend any chance I know her? Also I'm Ruby." I said while looking into her eyes. They were beautiful.
"Oh thank you and my best friends name is Lauren Jauregui, do you know her?" She asked me. I knew all to well who it was. It was the person that I most hated on earth. Speak of the devil she just walked in. She walked straight towards the pretty girl next to me but she didn't notice until she called out to her.
"(Y/N)!" Yelled Lauren.
The girl who's name I now know looked away from and to Lauren. She got up and ran into her arms and in that moment I felt jealousy run all over my body.
"Lolo! Te extrañe muchísimo!" (Y/N) said to Lauren.
(I missed you so much)
"I did too princesa" Lauren told her.
"Lolo hice una nueva amiga." (Y/N) said.
( I made a new friend)
"Quien princesa?" Lauren replied.
(Y/N) turned and pointed to me.
Lauren's smile turned into a frown when she saw it was me but then smirked.
"Cool now princess how about you come sit with me yeah?" Lauren asked her. (Y/N) nodded as lauren picked her up and walked away with her. Lauren turned around and smirked at me as she mouthed "mine" to me.
FLASHBACK OVER
Ugh I hate her. She took what's mine and I will get her back. That's a fact.

A/N:Hello all you beautiful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it took long to publish and I'm so sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me I had some writers block and tried my best for you gorgeous people. Anyways I thank you so much for about 18k reads and 1k votes I love you all so much. You are all best readers ever and I send all of you a hug and a kiss. I also would like if you all got to know me so I was wondering if I should do like an author Q&A. I would love for you all to get to know me and me get to know you all. Let me know and any questions you all wanna ask comment or message me. Also I love when you beautiful people comment it makes my day well,
I love you all my beauties,
Thanks for reading loves ❤