Offline

*Tyler's POV*

I groaned and shuffled through my wardrobe. I hated packing, but whenever I left it to last minute my outfits were a bit less than  what they could be. I was already bored so I found myself wandering back to the bed where my phone laid. I grabbed it and texted Troye.

"Miss you already." I re-read it and added a bunch of kissy emoji's as a joke before sending it. I could just imagine his irritated face upon seeing them and that made me smile cheekily. He replied quickly, as he always did.

"I miss you too." I took a deep breath and shoved my phone under my bed. It was the only place messy enough to keep me from going after it until I was finished packing. I forced myself back to the closet and began choosing outfits, for Troye's sake.

When I was finally finished it was already dark outside, not for Troye though seeing as Australia time is nineteen hours ahead of ours, which meant it was still light out there. I wonder what he's up to? I grabbed my phone and frowned when I seen there were no messages. I was about to text a familiar Australian twink when my ringtone started blasting. I jumped and dropped the phone before quickly retrieving it.

"Yello?" I said, my usual upbeat tone taking over.

"Hey Ty, what's going on?" I recognized Connor's voice and laid back, knowing it wasn't a business call or anything serious.

"I just finished packing for San Francisco, you?"

"I was actually calling to ask you about that. I know it's only a couple days away but is there anyway I could tag along? I've never been there and figured if anyone could show me around it'd be you."

"Well-"

"Before you say anything else, I promise to give you and Troye your space. I hate third-wheels just as much as the next guy." I bit down on my lip and shook my head into the phone before realizing he couldn't see it.

"Connor, Troye and I are not a couple. We are just friends." I said, stressing the 'just'. I heard Connor's nervous laugh before he responded.

"Sorry, I meant in a friendship way. I figured you would want time alone with him seeing as you haven't seen each other in person for a while." You could tell Connor thought I was mad at him. I wasn't mad at him for something as stupid as that, I just wanted to make it very clear to the Youtube community that troyler was not a thing. Not because the idea of it disgusted me, but because it probably disgusted them. I'd always taken it to heart when people talked crap about me and dating an eighteen year old is definitely something that would get people talking.

"Nah, it's totally fine. I don't care if you come, I'll just have to let Troye know." I say, instinctively grabbing my laptop before I'd even finished. I opened my Skype with Troye and messaged him to let him in on the situation.

"Okay, great! Can you text me the details? The boys are forcing me to go to Panera with them."

"And I didn't get an invite? Just kidding, I'll text you in a bit." I laughed, but really I was upset. Not because I didn't get an invite but because Troye hadn't replied to me yet. If there's one thing Troye is known for it's instant replies. 

"Alright, thanks again Tyler." Connor mumbled before hanging up. I eagerly texted Troye now that Connor was off the phone. Ten minutes later and I found myself still sitting on the bed waiting for a reply and I'd now spammed him with question marks. I hated to be this person. The person that wrapped their life around a call back or anyone else for that matter. It just wasn't me, or at least, I didn't want it to be me. I grabbed my phone and called Sawyer. I was done waiting around, I needed to get out of the house.