Just Kissing

*Tyler's POV*

Troye was a complete mess by the time I'd collected all of our clothes and leftover food. I'd opened the back door, chucking everything in carelessly, except for Troye's clothes which I tossed in his general direction. He must have gotten them though, because I heard shuffling a moment later.

 My hair was falling in my eyes and I felt gross, my body still covered in sweat. That definitely wasn't near enough to make me regret it though, it was a very small price to pay. I was just finishing depositing the last of the half-drunken bottles, when I felt a hand on mine. A soft smile spread across my lips and I slowly looked up through my eyelashes at my interrupter. He had the side of his face nuzzled into the side of the seat, his eyes frequently blinking shut only to have him force them back open. I felt my heart constrict as his jaw dropped open, a content cat-like yawn escaping his lips. He looked a little embarrassed afterward, like he hadn't meant to get so carried away with the yawn. I just giggled, tentatively prying his fingers off my hand and ducking out of the door. I slid back into the driver's, immediately turning to him. He was still awake, but barely.

"Go to sleep already." I laughed, watching as he jolted back from the brink of sleep yet again. He shook his head slowly, his swollen lips pouting out.

"But, I..." He trailed off quietly, letting out an exasperated huff at his inability to speak properly.

"Babe." I said strictly, giving him 'the look'. He let out a long sigh, reaching over and grabbing my hand. He gave a weak tug, and I realized what he was getting at. I leaned in, pecking my lips to his. I pulled away, continuing to pepper kisses all over his face. He seemed happy with this, his lips finally turning up into a smile.

"Wuv you, Tilly." I honestly couldn't tell if he was genuinely that exhausted he'd started talking like a child or if it was just more of his sarcastic teasing. Either way, it was pretty freaking adorable. His head finally fell back against the seat, seemingly out like a light. I rolled my eyes at him, despite knowing he'd never know of it, and turned the car on. Truth be told, I was past the point of exhaustion myself. It definitely wasn't just tired or drowsy anymore, considering my eyes were trying to fall shut every chance they got. Try as they may I never let it get that far, forcing them to stay open and focused on the road. I had to make sure Troye got home safe, then I could sleep all I freaking wanted, hopefully with him in my arms.

I laid back in my seat and let my eyes flutter shut for the first time in what felt like forever. I'd finally reached the hotel, the journey feeling like a lifetime despite it really only being half an hour away tops. Troye had  been peacefully snoozing the entire time, and I had to say I almost missed his annoying persona from earlier. I mean, sure he was adorable when he slept but I couldn't really admire that when I was driving, at least I'd been able to interact with him earlier. I forcefully pried my eyes open, turning my whole body in the seat to face him. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I seen piercing blue eyes staring back at me.

"Jesus, Troye! How long have you been awake?"

"Not long." He replied with a soft smile, his voice still husky from sleep. There was absolutely nothing I loved more in the world than his morning voice. We just sat in silence for awhile then, keeping eye contact despite the fact we weren't even really interacting. I studied his eyes the best I could in the low-lighting, noticing every different shade of blue and fleck of color.

"Okay, loser, we should probably head to bed before we pass out right here." I laughed, punching him in the shoulder playfully even though it took a lot more energy than I'd planned. He rolled his eyes, or at least tried to, but they fell shut again before he finished. I decided I couldn't put it off for even another second, pinging him in the chest and getting out of the car. I stood at the front of it, watching as Troye began to stir in his seat with the most sour expression I'd ever seen on his features. I guess he wasn't very fond of sleeping alone. I started toward the hotel, a smirk enveloping my face when I heard footsteps echoing against the pavement behind me. Aw, he was running to catch up to me, despite his tired state. He caught up just as I opened the door, letting out a few raspy pants before falling against my back.