Risk

*Tyler's POV*

Even the flight proved to be enjoyable with Troye next to me. I hated flying, I always had, but with his quirky sense of humour and cheery accent it didn't seem so bad. I even went so far as to suggest becoming members of the mile high club, but Troye wasn't quite daring enough for that yet. You can't blame a guy for trying though, can you? 

When we finally landed in LA I was practically buzzing with excitement. I had Troye to myself for the next week. All to myself. No Connor's in the next room, no judgemental glares from Steele, just Troye.

"Come on!" I shouted cheerily, grabbing his hand and yanking him down the stairs off the plane. He seemed surprised by my sudden zap of energy but he was eager to comply. After grabbing our luggage I could hardly contain my excitement as I pulled him into a cab after me. 

"Where to?" I recited my address and told him to step on it. I'd been next to Troye the entire plane ride, but there was a big difference between being next to and being on top of.

The next week seemed to fly by in a whirlwind of make-out sessions and take out meals. But with each kiss and flirty one-liner it was becoming harder and harder to separate the emotional and physical aspects of our relationship. I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. But I wanted all of him, not just his body. We have three days left, which means three days to make the decision that could affect the rest of my life.

Did I love Troye enough to risk it all? To risk having the people that mattered most in my life look at me with judgemental eyes for the the entirety of our relationship? To risk a long distance relationship and not constantly worry about him cheating or getting bored of me? To risk-

"Tilly, we're out of Nutella." Troye pouted, joining me on the couch we'd shared a heated make-out session on just an hour earlier. He cuddled up to me, wrapping his delicate little arms around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder. I think I already knew the answer to my question, it was just a matter of admitting it to myself.

"We can make an emergency run to Target." I sighed, making it sound like it annoyed me how I was constantly going out of my way for him, but really it was the opposite. Seeing his gorgeous features light up when I did simple little things like this for him was what I lived for. He knew too. With each day he got more and more bold around me, like he knew how helplessly in love with him I was falling. It was like he'd planned this all along.

"Good."

"No thank-you?"

"I mean, I could have done it myself. I just didn't want to leave you." We both knew there was more to the sentence. 'I didn't want to leave you during the little bit of time we have left together'. I was terrified. What if this was just some teenage crush for him? I'd never felt anything more real. What if the second we were in different time zones his feelings for me disappeared and he was off to chase some Aussie.

"Yeah, I know how you feel." I whispered, wrapping my arms back around him to pull him into a loving hug. I couldn't be without him, there was just no way. I'd have to break the news to my mother soon. If I worded it just right maybe there's a chance she'd understand.

"We really fucked up didn't we? We should have known this friends with benefits thing wasn't going to work." I mumbled, more to myself than him. But the statement must have interested him because he immediately sat up right, away from me.

"I was under the impression it was working rather nicely... You want to call it off?"

"Yes." His eyes went wide but a shaky smile spread across his lips, a very fake smile. He didn't want me to see how crushed he was by my words. Before this week I might not have noticed the little clues that gave away his true feelings, but once you've completely opened up to someone, physically and mentally, you get to know their every movement like the back of your hand.

"Oh... Yeah, you're right this has been not... Good? We just need to go right back to being friends, we can probably still save the friendship. We can definitely save the friendship, I mean." He said, swallowing at the end like it had been hell for him to say that stuttered sentence. I smirked and shook my head.

"No we can't, Troye, don't kid yourself." His strong act was slowly fading away and I could see how watery his eyes were becoming. Come on, Tyler, spit it out before you break the poor boy's heart.

"Do you remember your Nutella analogy in the tunnel of love?"

"I guess." He said, his bottom lip trembling.

"It works for our current situation too. How do you expect me to go back to being just your friend after I've had a taste of what it was like to be more?" He blinked, realizing what I was getting at. I watched the corners of his mouth turn up slightly, like he was trying to hide the cheeky smile he was going to get for getting his way. He had most definitely been planning this all along.

"So... What are we going to do about it?" He beamed, not being able to contain the excitement in his voice any longer. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair up, not impressed with how his hair always looked better than mine.

"I don't know, Troye, our options are pretty limited."

"I can't say I'm disappointed." He laughed, giving me a peck on the cheek and hopping up.

"But as much as I love this conversation, I am having serious Nutella withdrawals. Are you driving?" How dare he run off before I got to see him get all flustered and jittery. I was looking forward to his brightly flushed cheeks and stuttered sentences in reaction to my near love confession.

"I will." I said, snatching the keys up from the table, but not before winding my fingers between his. It wasn't official yet, but it was implied. I'm practically Troye Sivan Mellet's boyfriend. And I'm practically keeling over with excitement.

A/N: HEY! How'd you like this chapter?!? I thought it was cute anyway. Vote/comment little ones or I will cry.