Chapter 3

Kim Jisoo

Second day won't be as bad as the first right? I sighed as I checked the time.

7:00

It's good I'm not late yet. But them bitches at school are gonna get it after one more insult. I fixed myself and dressed up. I didn't eat breakfast but a fun fact about me is that I never run out of stamina. I took my bike and pedalled as fast as I can. School were five streets away and to think I had to buy something for myself at the candy shop. I decided to buy a ton of candy and made sure to shove them all on my bag which consist only of a pencil, a ballpoint pen, my phone, earphones, money, everything notebook, and the sack of candy- three sacks of candy.

As I got out of the shop I saw seven familiar faces. Ha! The seven newbies. They noticed me and I ran away. They ran after me and couldn't keep up. Whole life of living with martial arts, sports, and fitness really paid off today. On the way to the school I heard screams of help. I looked to the alley on the left. The guys stopped too. I approached the alley and saw Bambam getting hit by five big guys, by big I meant really big. They saw me and laughed.

"Is this little girl coming to save the day?" One burst out laughing. "Yes, and also try to save your balls dipshit!" I angered him. "What'd you call me bitch!?" "Dipshit" I smiled at him and got,the other four's attention. They left Bambam and went towards me. The seven guys weren't behind me but with Bambam. One of the five biggies tried to slap me but I caught it and poked my tongue out. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards another one and they both collided. Two down, three to go. I kicked one in the balls, Ha! Knockout. I did a German supplex on another and a Fujiwara seated armbar. Unfortunately, he was the strongest one so he got me carried. I hit his head many times and he let go. I ankle locked him and locked his neck, making him unconscious. The one I kicked in the balls got up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I slapped him and he let go. I grabbed the behind of his shirt and put my foot on the small of his back. I put my other foot on his shoulder and put force on my other foot which brought him face first and my foot on the ground.

"That was too easy" I said pouting while looking at the five men. They were all bruised and I was still neat except for my hair. "NOW I HAVE TO FIX THIS" I gestured my hair to the one who grabbed it and kicked his face. "That too" I said, pointing at my bloody shoes. I faced the seven guys and smiled. "Oh I know you" I said while smiling warmly. "Do you live near Bam?" I asked him, he nodded and I helped him get to his place.

Third Person

"Woah! She's cool hyung!!" Taehyung shouted to Suga, who was dumbfounded. Everyone was speechless and decided to walk it off to their way to school.

They saw Jisoo sitting down on her chair with her eyes closed and humming. "I just wanna be part of your symphony!" She sang not realizing everyone looking at her. "Will you hold me tight and not let go, Symphony!" She smiled, "Like a love song on the radio". "Will you hold me tight and not let go". She opened her eyes and saw everyone looking at her with awe.

"I didn't know she was heavenly!"
"Wow she's really good!"
"She can beat Yuri"

Everyone surrounded her with diamond eyes. She took her earphones off. "Can you sing it again?" Bam asked. She nodded shyly. She sang the song again and everyone was star struck. "I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT WENCH" Yuri said, screaming through the doorway. "I JUST WANNA BE PART OF YOU SYMPHONY" She screamed and a mirror broke. "I demand a rematch! Face to face!" Jisoo stood up and went towards her. They both went to the front of the classroom and they told us to sing the chorus. Jisoo sang first, followed by Yuri who was completely out of note. The teacher was surprised at Jisoo's voice. He called Jisoo over and spoke to her about the school's talent show. She joined and the teacher was rejoiced.

"Yuri come here" The teacher said. He spoke to her about shutting the fuck up and to never sing symphony. Ever. She cried which made her makeup smear all over her face.

"Alright class today we will be picking our muse" The teacher said and all the girls stood to the front because all of them were supposed to stand, even Jisoo. The only two left were Yuri and Jisoo. The teacher decided with the jury. He raced Jisoo's arm and everyone screamed, even BTS. He raised Yuri's arm and her confident face turned to an ugly masterpiece. No one screamed. "It's decided to be Yuri, now tell us why you chose her with questions". A student raised her hand. "Are you wearing make up and do you wear it?" She asked. "Nope and never" Jisoo answered. "Do you martial arts?" Jisoo nodded. "Tell us what kind" "um well, taekwondo, karate, aikido, hapkido, judo, Krav Maga, arnis, and others I forgot" "what belt are you?" Another boy asked. "Ha! I have a black belt" Yuri answered. "We weren't asking you and well I have a premium black". Everyone awed and asked her more questions

Answers

Brown hair
Pale skin
Rosy cheeks
Unbeatable stamina
Artist (drawing and painting)
Writer (lyrics and stories)
Composer
Slim and fit
168 cm.
Never gains weight no matter how much food is eaten
Can sing, dance and rap

Everyone awed at her perfectness.

She sat down and continued doodling with everyone's eyes looking at her in finally a good way. Yuri never changed, even her minions loved Jisoo. She was upset to know this, she thought of a way to gain her followers again. And to her, that is to be really close friends with the seven new men.

Kim Jisoo

-timeskip-

After a few more classes, it was time for lunch and after that, Phys Ed! Finally! And after that, Dismissal! Yes! So far this day's been really kind to me. The bell rung and the teacher dismissed us. Bam went towards me to eat lunch. We didn't notice the seven guys following us until I heard Yuri's annoying voice. Eh, more like, a voice that'll completely ruin your eardrums as soon as she sings a high note.

I turned around and saw her grabbing onto the palest guy from them. I felt bad for him, even though I hate him. Bam went to choose a table but I stopped him. I grabbed my money. I just hate cafeteria food, I decided to treat Bam to the nearest convenience store. We found one and went inside, I grabbed two cups of ramen. One was spicy and the other, the spiciest one they have. I paid for both and someone entered the store. I got the ramen cooked and headed to Bam. He sat on a table with two pairs of chopsticks in hand. He also got some banana milk from the vending machine at the cafeteria. We ate the ramen and someone, more like they sat on the other few tables. It was the seven guys with Yuri. I'm surprised I didn't hear her voice enter.

They combined 4 tables together since one was for two people. I finished my ramen and drank the banana milk. I finished it and grabbed two lollipops from my bag. I gave one to Bam, who also finished everything. We both licked at the same time.

I swear, someone was looking at me. I stood up and linked arms with Bam back to school. It was the first time I've actually been happy for a long time.

Third Person

"Ugh she's so slutty right boys?" Yuri said, as soon as Jisoo and Bambam left the store. "Nope, I think noona is nice" Jungkook says as the boys nod. Yuri was furious but she kept her cool.
Keyword:tried
She slammed both her hands on the table which startled the boys. Suga, who was in front of her, didn't flinch. He was used to this crap, why would he be surprised. "If you think she's so slutty why won't you look at yourself," Suga started. "You think you're so beautiful and perfect, well let's see how you look like when I burn that precious makeup pouch of yours.. the only thing you're good at is breaking shit when you sing"