Chapter 16

Min Yoongi

Next time, I won't let us get interrupted. I thought they knew the freaking passcode!? It's just a four letter code, maybe school's the prob? Yeah, it sure is. I sighed, walking back up to my room, I just technically told her to fuck me, right? She probably thinks I'm a creep!! I ran to my room and locked the door, flopped down my bed and screamed in the pillow, like crazy. I hope she still loves me, who am I kidding, Jisoo is a trusting person, she'll trust anyone back. I sighed and looked at my clock. Pretty late.

I got dressed for bed and sat down.

Bam!!

The hell was that!? It came from downstairs! I went downstairs as fast as I can and saw Jisoo, and the others. Oh, and three beat up men? They looked buff. Francine and Jisoo's hair were both messy, Yuri was standing behind the kitchen counter, holding a pan. And I, came down late.

"What was that?", I asked Jisoo. She looked down at her feet and looked up again, poker face on. "Nothing you say should worry about..", She dragged two of the men by their legs. Francine was following, carrying the last guy. "Why are people more heavy when unconscious!?" Francine complained, she was trying to bring it up stairs, failing, Jisoo was way ahead of her.

Yuri put the pan back to place. She looked at the few droplets of blood from the mouth of the men. Sighing, I climbed back upstairs, something's definitely off. Jisoo isn't like that when fighting creeps, especially buff men, she'd be cocky, that's what. I know she's hiding something.

Kim Jisoo

I dragged the two to the balcony that led to the neighbor's backyard. Francine was behind me. Two hands on the guy's arm. I threw the two down the balcony, Francine did too. They're back. I know they're after me, and Francine.

I think I should tell this to the others. But, what if they'll see us? Then they'd come after my friends. I won't let that happen. I looked behind me, Francine's gone back to her room. I walked back to mine, the thoughts filling my head as I thought of why. Was it because they're trying to threaten my parents? IQ of 148, don't fail me now.

I let myself flow to dreamland, eventually, I actually slept peacefully after confessing to Yoongi. I know it, a nightmare will happen. Ever since I saw my parents get beat up secretly in our basement, I've been sleeping peacefully, in exchange of this, I get really frightening nightmares. I don't want that. I sighed, sitting down. I woke up, thanks to my thoughts.

I went to the door of Yoongi's room and knocked three times. He opened, scratching his head, his face showing a mix of confusion and annoyance. His eyes softened the moment he saw me, clearly, and let me in. "Why?" "I'm scared, whenever I get to sleep peacefully, I know I get horrible nightmares, please.." I said, hugging his arm and leaning my head on his shoulder.  Y cheeks felt wet and his shirt darkened, meaning something was wet. I wasn't crying, was I?

Yoongi unexpectedly hugged me tight and pulled me down to his bed. His right hand was unde my head, holding the backside. His left hand was at the small of my back, slowly making circles with his thumb. He pushed my head deeper into his chest and I blushed. He smell good~ I smiled a little, this he didn't notice. My hands wrapped around his torso and I hugged him tighter. I got to sleep peacefully, please don't tell me..

La la land

I didn't get nightmares now that I'm in Yoongi's hands. He seemed like he was the right one for me. I never felt this with Junhoe, not even with my brother. I'm destined to be with him, that I know. I loved being in his arms.

Let's face reality, kids

I woke up, alone. Yoongi's scent was still there, I sniffed a little and sat down. I looked around. Yup, he's not here. I went downstairs and found Yuri and Francine, chilling on the couch. "Where's Yoongi?", I asked them, they shrugged in reply, Yuri stopped midway and pointed to the window. I looked outside and saw Yoongi in the convenience store. I thanked her and changed into a hoodie and spandex. 

I went to the store and surprised Yoongi. He was shocked but shrugged it off like nothing happened. I kept on acting cute but he kept on ignoring me. That was until I backhugged him, ha! He shouldn't ignore me now!! I'm wrong..  He froze for a millisecond before choosing some cereal, again ignoring me. I pouted and put my hands on either side of his face and went closer, to a kiss. 

He was shocked but he melted into it, shouldn't I be the one who does the melting? I pushed that thought away and he locked my bottom lip and I let home enter, but I realized we were in a store. I pushed him off gently, "not here".

He smirked and paid for his cereal. I ran out the store and skipped my way back to my house, until I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I kicked the someone in the crotch. It was a man, so I kicked him in the- ooh~~ 

I should stop my reflexes to be a good person. I squinted my eyes and- shit! Is that Yoongi?! I helped him up and kissed him on the left cheek, the one where he hit the ground with. I softened my eyes and carried his groceries for him in exchange of the ball kick. I entered the passcode, I looked at him one more time. He had  scratch on his cheek. I widened my eyes and put the cereal down the kitchen counter, went to the bathroom, grabbed my first aid kit and went to Yoongi's room, I know he's here. I knocked and he let me in.

"What no-"

I cut him off by opening the kit and spread alcohol on his bruised cheek and put a bandage over it. It had heart designs on it. He blushed and I looked away, left the room and put the kit back to where it belonged. I just love him, the way his- stop the rant. We all know this is gonna end when the Philippines finally has snow. If you don't get me, you should probably listen to some history, no not that kind. I meant the continental shit.

I sighed and smiled to myself. I pat myself on the shoulder and squealed. I looked out the window.

Junhoe!?

What's that hoe doing here!? He should be gone! But then again, he was here before..

Is he stalking me again!?

And scene!! I'm sorry for not updating in yeeeeeaaaarrssss!

I hope this makes that up. And here comes the shameless promoting of my new book that doesn't have chapters... YET, okay.

It's called Sunshine and it's a Hoseok x Reader

It's called Sunshine and it's a Hoseok x Reader. I don't think the cover loaded, so yeah. Shameless promoting ends here folks. Have fun with life, not like me, who spends summers with 

SLEEP

EAT

INTERNET

KPOP

REPAET

YES I FUCKED THAT UP

IM SHAMELESS

LMAO

I AM STILL SHOUTING

WHY??

BECAUSE I AM SHAMELESS!!

No, I'm not shameless. I'm pretty sure if I screamed this to my neighbors, I'll get anxiety.

Anywho,

Bai!