Chapter 11

Kim Jisoo

Everyone was surprised at my sudden kindness, especially Bam, he's been with me through my evil years and I didn't even notice him, I feel a tad bit bad for him. Yuri was crying but I shooed her away from our table in a kind way.,

She called her minions and they, her minions, looked annoyed and angry, while Yuri was calm and smiling. Her minions pushed her away and walked to their own table. Yuri was left with nowhere to sit so I called her over and throughout lunch, just like how I did with Bam, we became besties, this kind of 'besties' though, is a girly side of me, calling me out to at least do light makeup and girl talk with her, and it was a good-ass idea.

Lunch ended and I invited her over my place but she declined, she said it was something with her family, I understood her and remembered that Francine's arriving tomorrow, oh god! The shipping with Jimin will not stop until they make out- kiss! I meant! Kiss!

Putting that aside, it's time for some Physical Education!! I was the coach of the volleyball team, head of the runners (idk what I'm saying right now), and one of the pros at Bball! Goals.. Goals, I tell you! Phys Ed ended and I was hyped since a few weeks later, there was gonna be a match between our school and another school! So gonna be fun! I'm the coach, of our Vball team, the other school's gonna get owned, I swear.

Skip all this class shit again

Dismissal, one of the best things at school. Only four more minutes,

Three..

Two..

One..

And! Here comes the bell! Right on time! I didn't bother to wait for our teacher's goodbye again and walked out with my bag, dragged. I didn't take much from my locker except for a few textbooks so it won't hurt to put em back in right? I ran to my locker and put my books in. I felt a figure beside me and I turned around and saw a fallen angel. His locker was beside mine!! Why didn't I know this!? Oh right, I didn't put things in my locker last time. I sighed and walked away from my locker until he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey-uh can I get a ride home with uh you?" He asked me. And to think it was something really important, like a confession would be good. I nodded and wriggled my hand out of his. "Sorry" "Its nothing" I smiled and ran to my bike. Why'd I smile? I put the keys in with him following behind me. He was the one behind me again. Don't wanna feel a new friend behind me right now. 

The ride home was quiet, if you counted red lights as talking chances then it was quiet af. We got back around 5:00. I went to Francine's room and did one last check up. She texted me that she'll arrive around 6:00 tomorrow so school won't be a prob. I smiled from ear to ear and skipped my way out of her room. Yoongi already locked himself in his room.

I blushed as I recalled the slight skinship we had at Bball practice. I went to my own room and wrote new lyrics, I want to sing this song for Yoongi, just in case he loves me back. I imagined how Francine would look like tomorrow, I'm expecting a slim figure, soft hair, and a cute complexion. Oh my dear Jimin would love that girl. She would also do good friends with Yuri. I also decided to give out singing lessons to Yuri, for the greater good. We don't want another seven years of bad luck for her after wrecking a mirror before. 

I haven't touched my phone contacts in a while, the only time I used something's connected to it was texting and calling Francine. I did another check at the names they saved on my phone. During these few days I've had with them (BTS) I decided to change their names according to their personalities, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Tae were saved with new names like

Mom

Hope and angel

Smartass 

Girlophobia

Washboard abs

Alien king

I smiled at my work and remembered Yoongi's 

Oppa

Definitely not changing that! I smiled widely and hummed a little tune while getting ready for bed, tomorrow's a busy day after all! And, Francine's coming to our school! Isn't that great? Haters gon say no.

I fell asleep, dreaming of the fallen angel beside me as he grabbed things from his locker and occasionally smiling at me, of course I was making all this up with my left brain magic but whatever, at least when I did and he doesn't love me back, we already kissed! But Namjoon said kisses consist of tongues, dammit!

Timeskip

Okay, alright, new fresh day! Nope

It's the day that Francine's coming home and I'm excited af! I checked the time and I was given more time to get ready than usual, must've woken up by excitement, I guess? I washed up and got ready, I decided to try something new and that's putting my hair in a ponytail, haven't done that in years. I also wanted to keep my bad girl image still, so I still took the essentials and my motorbike to school, I was just planning this since I'm eating an egg but yeah! I'm going ponytail today!

Yoongi looks like he left already, wonder why? He was more of a sleeper than me. I shrugged it off and grabbed my bike keys. I got to school and found Yuri at the front gate, texting someone. She looked sad and she had a bigger bag than usual, much like Yoongi's bag when he moved in. I shouldn't think negative right now but is she also kicked out? Maybe it has something to do with the family thing she told me yesterday? I tend to get curious which leads to peeking, stalking, and interfering. Sometimes~

We both talked our way to class without BTS or Bam. I didn't bring up the big bag which kind of made her feel comfortable a little, but I could sense her still upset or disappointed. We slid the doors open and there sat BTS in their appropriate places. The teacher kind of changed the seating arrangement and now I'm next to YOONGI!! Ha! In your faces Yuri's old minions! I knew they were trying to get to my sweetie but now they won't! I just realized what i thought and cringed.

I found out that nobody was sitting next to Jimin, that means, if Francine gets transferred to our class..

She has no other choice but to sit next to Jimin! Damn! Washboard abs is gonna get a hard friend the minute they touch hands. She just got that power, you know? The power to be oblivious to thing like these, like me. We're both dense and lose shit because of this. I'm kinda sad, what if Yoongi likes me but I'm too oblivious to know it. He better show hints! I looked beside me and found Yoongi's peaceful face, eyes closed, mouth slightly ajar, and wait- moaning!? He did a great job though! No one heard him! Except for me. I leaned closer..

"A-aah J-Jisoo"

I widened my eyes and instantly grew red. You would straight up confuse me over a tomato! I was blushing so hard, my ears and fingertips were red. Oh god, he would make even boys cum for him. Wtf am I thinking!! Maybe it's a different Jisoo?

"Y-yah, Kim J-Jisoo, aaah"

Fuck it, he's talking bout me. I don't know if I should be happy or- I don't know the word. But I looked at his face one more time and saw sweat forming on his forehead, his eyebrows knitted slightly, and his mouth ajar with closed eyes. I found a tint of crimson in his cheeks. Why is he sleeping now of all times!? I kept my fantasies to myself before he woke up and realized I was next to him the whole time.

"Jisoo, I-uh, how much did you hear?" "What do you mean?" I gave him a confused face, pretending I just arrived. I giggled and he groaned, well shit, that's hot.

My stomach flipped.

What can that boi do if he does fuck me?

Intimate Jisoo mode: on

N-no! Turn it off! I'll end up cumming if he becomes seductive!