Chapter 12

Kim Jisoo

The following classes with Yoongi beside me were awkward, he did after all, dream of banging me, and I, on the other hand, actually wanted it. Who knows how big he is? I hope he isn't that big, or else I'm torn, Jisoo!! When you like Junhoe, were you like this? No! Right! So don't let you guard down, maybe he had another Kim Jisoo in his life and was just awkward with me BEA cause I have a name like her!? Yeah sure, I'll stick with that thought. 

Remember the part when I told you where Jimin's seatmate is still long gone? Creeps are trying to sit down and flirt with him, Francine could beat them up easily though. Jimin's a strong boy, physically and mentally, he can deal with the creeps. I'm not that mentally strong though, always thinking about the bad side in things, like how I turned Snow White dark by doing theories and shit. I also forgot to tell you that Pinocchio burned his legs and smashed Jiminnie cricket's head to a blood bath, that's the dark original kids! I'm not kidding, but this tho 👆👆.

It's about lunch time and I still can't stop thinking about Yoongi, do I like him this much that I even mess up lyrics of my favourite song!? I wanted to get closer to him but, I don't think he'll like it, I just thought, maybe, maybe he'll like me back. I just hope he does, I should turn to Hoseok then, he'll give me lots! 

I sat far away from Yoongi as possible, Yuri was next to him, she flirted with him before but she told me that she actually liked Taehyung, I mean who wouldn't? And then she told me that she meant it in a really deep way. Deep enough to make her turn into a Yandere. I hope I don't. Wouldn't wanna get accused before Yuri does.

After lunch, Yoongi noticed me avoiding him in the rest of the classes, it's just weird though, the farther I am from him, the more I think of him. And to think we live under the same roof? Dismissal's up and I quickly ran to the front gate until a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back of the school, to where the abandoned part was.

Min Yoongi

Alright, I've had enough of this, why is she avoiding me? Does she hate me now? I hope she doesn't. I still hadn't told her my feelings and I should be the one giving hints. I shook my head and glanced at her running to the front gate, I grabbed her wrist and led her to the back of the school.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I wasn't a-avoiding you"

"Really?"

She nodded. "Really"

"Sitting farther away, running away from me at Phys Ed, not glancing at me, definitely not speaking with me, your seatmate,"

She gulped and looked away.

"That's what you call, not avoiding?"

"Yes". She wriggled herself free and ran back to the front, I couldn't keep up with her. I mean who can!? That woman is fit af! I panted as I reached the front of the school, I saw her leaving with her bike. Aww~ I needed a ride. I pouted and took a walk home.

Kim Jisoo

Min Yoongi..  what the hell was that stunt! Oh god! Does he know? He shouldn't!! I shook these thoughts out of my head and headed for the airport, not bothering to change from my uniform. It was exactly the time I had gotten here that she should arrive. And there I saw, a woman, precisely my description about her, she looked up and saw me. We smiled at each other and I ran to her since she had luggage.

"I missed you so much!!" "Me too!" "The glow worked great on you" "Stop it! Oh and there's this boy named Jimin in our class, you'll be lucky if you transfer there since he's the one with the 'new student seat' and lemme tell you one thing, he's got washboard abs"