Chapter 9

Kim Jisoo

Footrest, swings, music, the only things I had on my mind right now. I just beat up a molester. Well fuck him, wait, I meant no, don't fuck him. I just know he's got saggy balls.

I kicked him out of my way and went back to the mansion. I squealed, realizing that I just had to wait one more day before Francine arrives. I grabbed a lollipop from my snack bar and went to my bed to rest for a while and then go back underground. Underground rapper and dancer here! I was scared before actually, I also did fights down there, all started from bets.

I got my song ready and I packed up. I brought the knapsack with me and Yoongi was also going outside. I got on my motorbike and started the engine. I drove off with Yoongi maybe seeing me away.

I got to the place where the shit was held and it was a bar. I saw a glimpse of Yoongi's face there though, I wonder why he's here?

I shrugged it off and got ready. They called out my stage name. Angel, I chose this BEA cause I thought that maybe if I was an angel, I could fly, see my parents from the other side of the world, and basically end up in heaven to see my brother.

"Angel sweetie, it's time" My friend told me. She's been on all of my shit but she still hasent told me her name, peculiar right? But I was cool with it since nobody would want to trust a stranger.

I went to the stage, rapped and danced to my song, thanked them and went down. I asked the bartender for a vodka, and I must say, I'm a pretty heavy drinker. I drank it bottoms up and saw someone familiar. "Suga!" I looked to the stage and saw Yoongi?! I choked on my saliva and went backstage to see him.

I waited after his performance and damn, he's good. He went to get his money since today was the day they give us the money and headed back home. I followed him home and I was straight up behind him.

He sat down one of the couches and I crept up on him. "Boo!" I pushed down each of my hands on his shoulders and he screamed. He gave me a fuck you woman look and looked ahead again. "So Suga~," He looked at me with a surprised face and I snickered. "How was your night?" I asked him. "Fine" He answered, with an emotionless face.

I pouted and sat beside him. "Say," He spoke up, I looked at him. "You also look familiar, Angel" I laughed softly and hugged him. I just love it when people call me that. I guess it's because I believe that the reason I named myself Angel would come true.

"Why'd you name yourself like that?" He and me. I let go of him and looked at a random space. "Well, I believe that if I become an angel, I'll get to fly to my parents and end up in heaven to see my brother," I answered him. He gave me a gummy smile and I smiled back. "What about you, Suga?" "I just thought that once you break my wall of coldness, you'll see a new sweet me, and I'm pale as suga" I laughed and got up to change to my pj's.

I changed into spandex shorts and an oversized shirt. I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat. I grabbed a bowl of chicken noodle soup and went to the garden. I sat down the swing and ate my soup.

I saw a pale figure swing beside me and figured it to be Yoongi. I gasped, remembering that he also named himself like suga too when I knew their Nicky names.

He chuckled and I thought he read my mind. "Your soup might fall," He said, grabbing my soup and gulping it down. "So here" He gave me my bowl, with only three spoonfuls of soup.

I glared at him and went back inside to the kitchen, put the bowl in the sink and went back to the garden. There I saw Yoongi, still sitting down the swing with closed eyes and a calm expression.

I smiled and tried to scare him, but a stupid rubber duck got stepped on by a certain stupid person, me, and slipped. I ended up pushing Yoongi to the ground with me on his back.

I got up and helped Yoongi up. "Sorry" I said while looking at the rubber duck and fiddling with my fingers. Why am I embarrassed!?

I lifted my head back up and saw him blushing. Why though? I followed his gaze to my chest, I'm wearing a white shirt, and my chest feels wet...

Shit

I gasped when I realized my shirt went transparent. My bra was visible and Yoongi was sweating, hard. I ran away from the garden and into my bedroom, changing into a new shirt was easy, not erasing the thought of living with a guy who saw your bra.

I sighed and looked at my window which had a clear view of the garden. Yoongi stood there, scanning the area. I found the spot we had landed on. The pond. He was wet as well. I felt bad and grabbed a change of clothes for him. I went to the stairs and he was coming up here too. I handed him the clothes and smiled cheekily, heading to my room again.