Chapter 17

Kim Jisoo

I ran to Francine's room and banged the door. She opened it with a 'bruh' face and let me in. "He is here!?", she looked st me and widened her eyes after two minutes. I looked out one of her windows and his shadow was still the- oh wait! It's the shadow of a fellow teen. Why's he here though!? I need protection, not like that.

I went back to my room to change. Black hoodie, black skinny jeans, black beanie, black vans. If I want him to not know me, I better change my hair. The school allows it and that's amazing. Oh wait, only me and my friends cause I just remembered my parents made a big-ass donation and now they're treating me like shit, well, a few of them, but they allow me to dye my hair.

I've got black now, what fits angel? What about white, but not so white. (Suga's hair guys!) Yeah that's a good idea. I went to the hairdressers and did an appointment. It was for later on so I had time to wait and move around. I went to eat churros! 

Magical timeskip, thanks to genius Suga 

I went back to the hairdresser after buying a a lot of pairs of rubbery shoe madness. After about hours I went back home. My hair was as long as usual, just changed a color. I went to my room and just in time, Hoseok wanted us to go to a party at his house. I changed to this

(Pick one out of four, kansam~)

I fixed my hair and wore lip gloss, just that. I went out my room, Yuri and Francine were outside and they were stunned at my hair. Yoongi went out looking hot. I blushed just by seeing him dressed in a white tee and a leather jacket. I gulped and looked at the others were wearing Yuri was wearing a black dress, Francine was wearing a crop top that idk, wraps around her upper body  and short shorts. We all went outside, looking badass. I still had my bag of essentials on one shoulder. Yuri and Francine had shoulderbags. 

I ran a street to Hoseok's house. The other three were catching up behind me the moment we saw the lights and heard the sounds. I sighed and went inside, everyone else was there.

Timeskip

In the middle of the party I sat down, I just wanna chill. Everyone also liked my hair.

Flashback

"I like your hair, Angel"

"T-thanks, Suga". I nudged him on the shoulder and went my way

End

That's way too awkward, right? Right. I pulled out my phone and watched a choreo and a cover of my songs. The party ended and everyone went back home. Some of them were drunk. I thought we were all weren't legal yet? Oh well.

Timeskip to end of the week

Saturday, my day. I had a new gig today. I got dressed in a camouflage hoodie and shorts. I slipped on my vans and went outside with my bag so essentials on my shoulder yet again. I went down the stairs until I heard a crash and I got pushed off the stairs. But thanks to my reflexes I got saved.

I looked up and saw a girl with totally false lashes and too curly, damaged hair. She had put on too much makeup, her sweat smudged some of her foundation. I cringed internally and found Yoongi behind her. I stood up and pushed past her, who is she? Is she a friend of Yoongi's? I suppose not, he will never befriend a wench. Maybe an obsessed girl? Yeah that's it. I got mad and kicked a trash can. I got to where my gig was supposed to be. I went in early than usual because I wanted to get some coffee. It was a cafe and damn, it's got nice interior.

I got my gig done and went back home. I don't feel like changing, after all, this is comfortable. I was at the front door when I heard voices coming from the garden. I crept up a ladder to a balcony and stayed there, clearly heading the voices.

"Stop it!"

Yoongi's 

"No, oppa, I won't let you love her. I mean who would love a girl wearing boyish clothes, and no makeup! Choose me! Oppa! I'm better, smarter more pretty and more sexy!!"

The bitch earlier. I growled and jumped off the balcony heading straight in front of her.

"Alright so first of all, you aren't pretty, because if you are, then you shouldn't put on three inches of makeup and if you're so sexy, your bum is too big for the average bitch. And smarter.. Let me start, you wouldn't wanna go and speak privatelay in a place where you could be heard clearly!" I said the last part in French and yes, she didn't understand.

I glared at her, "dumbass, get the hell out of my house!" "Your house??! This is Yoongi oppa's house! Not yours!!" She fired at me. I looked at her and shrugged. "Stop it, Yuna!! This is her house and she's the heir to Shin Company, where your favourite places are. And if you fuck up, I'm gonna ask her to ban you out their branches. Understand!?" Yoongi told her. She has tears I her eyes and nodded slowly, running out my property, like a bitch.

I looked at Yoongi and our eyes locked. "Who is she" "Obsessed one-sided". I sighed and looked down. I put my hands on each of his cheeks and pulled him closer. 

I kissed him and he kissed back.  We had to let go because of the lack of air. "Don't let her come here ever, oppa~~" I told him and he looked shocked. I was too, since I hadn't never called  anyone else oppa ever since my brother. I smiled and skipped to my room. I closed the door and leaned on it, sliding down slowly. As I reached the floor, I put both my hands on my chest. My heartbeat was still fast. I dreamily sighed and worked on another song.

Min Yoongi

Yes! Most passionate kiss we ever had since our confession! I was so happy, I accidentally hit my shin on the nightstand's leg. I hissed a little and held onto my shin. I smiled after upon putting my attention back to Jisoo. 

Flashback

(The burning of the bicth) (I meant to do that)

I widened my eyes a little and smiled, THATS MY GIRL

End

I smiled wider and looked out my window. Does this mean we're official? I guess asking her out on a date isn't  problem. 

I went outside my room and knocked on Jisoo's door. She opened it with a dull expression which quickly changed to a flustered face. I smiled at her and hugged her. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "10 am...tomorrow.. wear casual clothes..". I let go of her and pecked her pink lips. She was still blushing. 

I closed the door for her and patted myself on the shoulder. You did great Yoongi, now, time to pick out clothes. I ran to my room, not minding to lock or close the door. Definitely haven't been this interested in a thing for a while, except for actually looking forward to loving Jisoo more.

First date... first date... what would you wear to a first date? Should I be cool, or just.. 

I asked her to wear casual right? I got one.

Kim Jisoo

As he closed the door for me, I turned to my closet and opened it as fast as lightning. Casual... first date.... what would you wear to a first date?? I furrowed my eyebrows and asked Francine and Yuri for help. I ended up wearing a knee length dress, the skirt part wasn't too ruffled or too tight, it was just right, adidas, and a necklace. There was a pendant, it was a note 🎵. It's cool, really.

I literally can't wait for this date.