Chapter 10

Kim Jisoo

I couldn't sleep tonight... Francine's coming back in a day and,

I'm confused with my feels..

Do I like him? I better not!

Aish! Kim Jisoo!! Why are you even thinking this!?

I sighed and grabbed my Mac. I typed my stage name and saw a vid of me wayyyy back when I started underground.

I looked pretty nervous back then but I've changed completely. Unless that poor excuse of an asshole, Junhoe, comes back. His name fits perfectly with him though, Hoe!
(Lmao I'm so fucking sorry ikon, I just had to :p)

I typed Yoongi's stage name 'accidentally' and found some good reviews about him. How come I never heard bout him? Ahh~ he must've been on when I broke up with hoe here.

I clicked on his oldest video and he was pretty good.
(That's pretty good~)

(I'm sorry, I'll stop)

He had good rhymes to go with the beat. He also looks fucking hawt up in that stage thou- okay! Did I just think of him like that? No freaking way I did right? Nah, if I did deny it, that means I do have feeling for him! Eureka! Oh god, why'd I do that.

(Ok so just now, I noticed that my chapters were miscounted and shiz, lol, I'm a badddd author, 😂😂😂😂 and I thought I accidentally deleted it. I actually forgot whatever was happening here since I got too into the vacay and yeah this happened. Lol, I'll change, I actually got confused so, it's night time here right now and pretty late too so this is a short explanation headed for a short chapter end later with a Jisoo and Yoongi- alright, I should stop being a bad author ;) )

Min Yoongi

I may have 'accidentally' typed in Jisoo's stage name, it's not like I was looking her up to check her beautiful, flawless complexion in private right? And no, I do not like her.

I'm guessing,

I love her, if she's fine with that

Yoongi, don't be stupid this time. You promised yourself.

But promises are meant to be broken right?

Yes, it's supposed to be.

I'll break my own promise and win her.

I just know someone with a hardly pronounced name loves her back.

Kim Jisoo

Can't deny this shiz,

I love him

I would call Yoongi a really nice and sweet guy. Maybe the guy of my dreams then.

I only dated Junhoe because I was blinded by his looks, not his personality. I knew that Francine never wanted me with him  and to find another guy but I didn't listen, I only hurt myself more than how I felt when she said that.

However, there's no other way I can deny that I don't love him, I just hope he would accept me.

I did think of matching Francine up with someone and I'm guessing her ideal would fit definitely with JIMIN. Oh that girl would have a nosebleed when they do the experience and I also figured that Jimin was a horny and flirty type. Either way, I know, I just know, they would end up together. Ha! I think he'd even have some cliché, rose petal, effect when he lays eyes on her!