Chapter 13

Kim Jisoo

The classroom, was noisier, but I knew Francine wasn't here because she was knew. I hope she gets transferred here. Fingers crossed! I sat down my seat and looked at Yoongi, he looked the other way and I pouted, I put both my hands on either side of his head and made him look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked him straight in the eye. His pupils grew bigger and his cheeks tinted a light pink. I had to let go of him because the teacher came in. "Alright class, we've got a new student today". She gestured for whoever to come in and Francine's face was shown. She smiled a little, Jimin blushed, I grinned, and the rest of BTS were neutral.

"Hi my name is Francine, please take care of me". A few boys rested their heads on their desks and looked at her with hearts in their eyes. I suddenly remember Yoongi's eyes. I read that if a person likes you, their pupils get bigger. Or maybe it's the iris, but hey, whatever grows big in a person's eyes means they like you. I suddenly squealed a little and covered my cheeks with my hands. The teacher asked her to sit wherever and BOOM! Jimin~ it's time~ I smiled from cheek to cheek and waited fot the stupid bell to ring.

"Kim Jisoo! I'll talk to you after school, alright" I nodded and smiled. Yoongi also didn't talk to me a lot earlier, here it comes! The crushing of friendships because of rejections!! I don't want this.

Min Yoongi

I recalled what happened earlier and my past dreams. I hope she's as good as she is in my dreams. What am I thinking? I was never like this when I had a childhood crush! These classes were actually kind of boring not talking to Jisoo, why wouldn't she talk to me? She would always be the kind to start a conversation. Is it because of the incident? For me, it is an incident because I basically grabbed her wrist! That's an incident for you if it happens to someone you like right?!

I sighed and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I glanced at Jisoo from across the table, she was chatting with Francine and Yuri. Her smiles were wide, her eyes were making their own smiles as well. She ate a spoonful of rice and choked because of a joke Francine made. She's so cute~, if only I could tell her this though. I live with her and she's been an angel to me, literally, with the stage name and all. I could always tell her I love her, but I'm never ready for rejection. She spoke a lot with Bam and the other members too. I had a feeling Bam liked her, he would do anything to at least brush their hands together.

They walked out of the cafeteria with one of their arms on the other's shoulder. This feeling, I have never felt before.. I think she likes him, does she? Or does she like another person? I hope she loves me. I never realized it but I was left standing on the doorway of the cafeteria, completely spaced out. I sighed and went to our next class.

Timskipeu

Jisoo decided to make a sleepover for Francine's arrival. I hope we play games like before. Yuri has also lived with her because she told Jisoo that the family problem was about the arranged marriage she was supposed to have. Yuri refused and that's what got her kicked out of her house. Like me, she was kicked out. But I wasn't kicked out because of an arranged marriage. It was because my mom never believed in music, or me. I proved to her that I can thrive with music, and at the same time fall in love in the process.

I smiled at myself after realizing tonight's sleepover. It was a school night, but no one in our squad gives a shit bout that. Especially Jisoo, she's so badass. That's why I love her. I went to my locker and looked at the angel next to me. Her milky skin, soft and silky hair, pink lips, rosy cheeks, and mesmerizing eyes. I felt something moist on the side of my lip. I wiped it and SHIT!!

Was I drooling!? Did she see it? I widened my eyes and ran to the front gate of the school and walked home. A few minutes later, I heard a motorbike pass by and stop in front of me. It was still a pretty much, long way home. I looked up to see Jisoo smiling at me. I smiled back and climbed on her bike. We drove back home and the mere feeling of her back against my chest turned me on. She also asked me to grip onto her waist tighter since it's gonna be a bumpy ride. I felt her firm stomach and she wriggled around a bit.

I looked down and, oh god. Is my friend- second time!! Seriously! You just had to do it now!

I grunted in annoyance and smiled, seeing how we were ten seconds away from home. Everyone else must be packing up their clothes right now. Especially Jin, oh that pink princess is gonna wanna look fab tonight. I expected Jimin to wear something new, just to impress Francine. I just saw them talking to each other alone earlier.

I got off the bike and smiled at Jisoo, she smiled back and dropped her keys in her bag pocket. She went inside, leaving me in the driveway. She's so cute! I walked in as well, Jisoo was in the kitchen, taking out all the food she could find. She looked at me and shrugged innocently. I guess she knew they were gonna eat a lot. I changed my clothes and prepared for the sleepover. By prepared, I mean sleep. Who wouldn't sleep to calm their nerves for tonight's game of truth or die-dare! I slept my heart out.

Tonight, (SHINee's in the house) at Jisoo's place

I woke up just in time someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Jisoo, she was wearing spandex shorts and an oversized hoodie. She had Kumamoto slippers on and her hair was fixed to a messy bun. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room to see everyone chatting. I could tell Jimin and Francine were flirting though, if only me and Jisoo were like that. I smiled at Jisoo as she let go of my arm and sat next to Bam on the floor. I grunted and sat next to Jin, who wore pink pj's. Jimin was also wearing something new. It was ridiculous! He wore a onesie!! That's rare to see. Bam and Jisoo were right across me from the circle we made.

I looked at them talking with envious, but bored eyes. Hoseok grabbed an empty bottle and smirked, looking at everyone. He placed the bottle in the centre of our circle and there goes our faith. It landed on Jin. Everyone looked at him, he gulped and turned to Hoseok. "Jin, truth or dare?" Hoseok asked him. "Dare", Hoseok whispered something to Taehyung, who was beside him and they both smirked. "I dare you to cook all that food for us after the game, oh, and make it extra delicious!" Hoseok smiled, pointing to all the food Jisoo took out. 

Jin glared at him and Taehyung and muttered a fine. Jin spun the bottle and it landed on Jungkook, who knows what'll happen..

A few more spins later, the bottle landed on me. It was Yuri who was gonna ask me. "T or D?" Yuri asked me. "Truth" I replied confidently. "Do you like Jisoo?", everyone smiled and Jisoo blushed bright red, Bam was scarlet red. Anger? Nah~ he won't kill a genius~ 

"No,"

Jisoo's eyes watered a little and she looked away. 

"I love her" 

Perfect ass time Min Yoongi! Hey, at least Bam won't get to her.

Jisoo's tears dried up and her eyes widened. Everyone cheered and then I spun the bottle. It landed on Jisoo.

Kim Jisoo

I knew it! He doesn't like me! Not at all!

"I love her" 

What? He loves me!? My tears dried and my eyes widened, my heartbeat fastened and Bam looked angry, everyone else cheered. The bottle landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth" 

"Do you love me back?" 

I hesitated and smiled. "Yes, indeed I do"