Chapter 18

Kim Jisoo

I let out a deep  breath as I looked at myself once again in the mirror. This will do, I'm not that much of a makeup person anyway. I stepped out of my room. All I brought right now was my phone, earphones, and my wallet. I had transferred these to a cute little pouch. 

The design was Kumamon. Auggh~~ so freaking cute! I stepped out my room. Yoongi was, well, he was leaning on the side of my door. I accidentally threw my pouch to the first floor. I stepped out of my room since I ran a few feet back and looked at Yoongi. He was wearing housewear. "Da fuq bro?", He just shrugged and went downstairs and back to give me my pouch.

"Let's stay here, Jisoo-ah~~" 

Aegyo mode is on for Yoongi. I slapped myself and he widened his eyes. I dressed out of my clothes and got into a comfortable oversized sweater. It was ridiculously oversized. It reached the bottom of my knees and the collar part almost looked like an off shoulder. I got my kumamon socks on and knocked on Yoongi's door. 

He opened it and smiled as he saw my outfit. He looked down at my socks and chuckled. I gave him a confused face and he just squished my cheeks together with the palm of his hands, making me look like a fish. He pulled me in his room and locked the door. Now that I think about it, I haven't actually seen Yoongi's room clearly ever since that night. 

I looked around and saw a gigantic kumamon plushies on one of his shelves. I smiled and looked at Yoongi who was currently setting on movies, dates, just the way I like it. If we did went out, I'd rather go shopping than go to the amusement parks. Who knows when there are better amplifiers around?

He looked back at me and showed me two movies. Both of them were horror. I chose the one which looked way scarier and he put it in. We sat on the edge of his bed with popcorn, which I grabbed before he played the movie and snuggled, really closely. We were so close, I could feel his skin. The ac was on 16 and by the time the protagonists were about to know the story behind all this messed up shiz that were happening to them, I shivered.

Yoongi noticed and put away the bowl from my hands and put them on the ground. He pulled me in front of him. His legs were wrapped around my waist in a sitting position, and his arms were around my stomach. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I snuggled closer. Hope his buddy wouldn't care today, might as well get hopeful advice from Hoseok. I neeeed it.

The movie ended with a twist and the whole day were spent like that. Me and Yoongi cuddling until midnight. It was about 1:00 when my eyelids felt heavier than usual. I yawned a little and unconsciously dropped my head on Yoongi's chest.

Min Yoongi

Jisoo's head fell on my chest so I fixed it into a place where she was facing the tv and put my chin on top of her head, she's short anyway. I turned the tv off and laid Jisoo on the bed gently. She was sleeping with her mouth open ajar. I closed it but it still fell open, I chuckled and laid down as well. I was beside Jisoo, facing her. She faced the ceiling though, I just snuggled closer until my lips felt her cheeks. I stayed like that until I flew to dreamworld.

The not so sweet dream of Suga

I was still on the bed without Jisoo beside me. I sat down and looked around me. This isn't my room, everything was plain white, except for something shiny. I stood up and went closer and closer until I could discover it was a-

Sorry love

Agh~, what's that noise?! I heard the clashing of metal above my head, I decided to give this morning a chance and opened my right eyelid. Jisoo was standing beside me with pans behind her, I opened another eyelid and sat down, in the real world, and looked at Jisoo. She still had on the outfit from last night and her hair was a bit messed up.