Chapter 19

Kim Jisoo

Me and Bam went back to the city. To my place, to be specific. I thanked him for the ride and went inside. Yoongi wasn't here, he must be with his girlfriend. He is using me. I don't know for what, but, I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually love me. I mean, anyone would think the same when you see them kissing, right?

I sighed as I opened my door and changed to my housewear. It consist of  a hoodie and shorts usually. Now, I changed to a onesie, a giraffe onesie and went about barefoot around my house. I wore bunny slippers and went to the garden.

I oooked at the swing me and Yoongi kissed at before, well, now he's kissed another girl. I don't think I should should interfere, should I?

I picked out a white rose and sat down the swing. I felt a gaze burning my back so I turned back. Yoongi was at the entrance, the girl he kissed was there. I just noticed she was the girl who came in my house before. Oh that bloody wench. I frowned and kept my head down, my eyes were pacing from left to right. Trying to see Yoongi's expression. If I looked up, I would be considered an idiot for looking down in the first place. You know what? I'll just look up.

I looked up and the scene crushed my heart more. Yoongi kissed the girl again, or I smiled it the girl who kissed him? Should I trust in Bam or Yoongi? Yoongi doesn't seem like this. I hope. I looked back again to where my seat was supposed to be facing. The beautiful garden which spread out before me. The colours felt like the time I had with Bam. I smiled and a sing,e tear dropped. It fell on my palm and I wiped it off.

I looked back again slightly and Yoongi and the girl were gone. I had a secret garden behind the current garden. I only come there to talk about my problems. This is a problem. I stood up from the swing and went to the hidden door. It was covered with ivy, flowers, vines, and leaves. It was well hidden rom someone who didn't know my logo. Which was a fox, it had colours surrounding its base, which perfectly blends with the small flowers. I twisted the knob. It was made of bronze. It had ivy and vines growing around it.

I went inside. I took in the beauty of the garden in front of me. There was a swing in the center, a river streaming on the side. I don't know how that got there, but then again, this house has been here for years. A picnic blanket was spread near the swing. The swing was silver and had little details. The flowers were more strange and misplaced. It felt like a wonderland. This secret garden had a lot of hollow trees and miscut grass. The flowers, like I said, were strange, but beautiful at the same time. The colours were perfectly blending with each other, which made the silver swing stand out. 

I sat down one of the swings. It was a two set. I promised my mother, I would show this place to a person who is really worthy. I have already showed this to Francine before. I should bring Bam here sometime. I can actually make little picnics with him, but, I don't feel the same spark of being with him from Yoongi. Yoongi stood out for me, in a way. I stayed there for a few minutes and swung the swing back and forth.

Third Person

Jisoo stayed on the swing after a few minutes. She completely forgot about Yoongi's kiss with the girl, whom identity is still unknown for Jisoo. She had become one with the peace of her garden. Nature was beautiful, and so was Jisoo's thoughts about Yoongi. But she might have lowered her trust in Yoongi. After all, she did see them kiss, two times a few that. 

Her heart felt broken and stabbed, but she healed it with the help of the wonderland she's been in and her friend, which she has brought back from misery. Jisoo looked at the ground whilst the swing pacing back and forth. To her, this was enough to be paradise. Nothing but peace and no problems.

Yoongi however, was the complete opposite. Everything for him was unexpected. Especially when his ex comes back and kisses him, two times, in front of the woman whom he really loved. He remembered when Jisoo left after spotting them. Yes, he saw all that. He also saw when Bambam dropped her off. He felt jealous, but he did kiss another woman. And it wasn't him, it wasn't the Yoongi everyone knows who took over his body.

It was his temptations.

He knew that these will come back when he's reminded of his memories. His mind was a complete mess whilst Jisoo, who enjoyed the company of flowers and vines, had a completely peaceful mind. Her face was emotionless, since she didn't know how to feel.

Was she happy because of the comeback of her friend or sad, jealous, and mad because of Yoongi's kiss. She scrunched her face up at the messed up thought of them making out, as of now. Which Yoongi would never make happen, but, it did. 

Yoongi reflected on what he did with his own ex. He made out with her when he knew Jisoo saw them. He didn't know why he didn't stop his ex but he enjoyed her company, he knew it was wrong. Jisoo knew he was not to be trusted too much. Especially after the incidents that had happened today. 

They both didn't know what to feel, or what to do to make their relationship grow. They knew it was wrong, but they didn't stop. Because their temptations were taking over again.

Min Yoongi

I sat down the edge of my bed. I thought about what happened today.

Jisoo saw me kissing her

Two times

Jisoo, she, must have lost her trust in me. Why didn't I stop her from kissing me? And why did I go out with her? Was it because of the fake memories we had made before? Maybe..

Jisoo looked like she had gotten back from heaven and got sent straight to hell when she saw us kissing under the moonlight. I've imagined breaking a person's heart, but I never thought it would actually happen to me. How will I make it up to her?

I put my head in my hands as I let my current emotions take over. It was depression.

It had haunted me before but I felt another emotion inside me. Curiosity. Where had Jisoo gone? Has she met with someone? Did she try forgetting me? I'm smart, I can make it out of this, right? A tear dropped down to my chin, it was followed by more after I let out my true emotions. 

Sadness.

I was sad that Jisoo had to got through that. I was ad that Jisoo had her heart broken, and of all people, it was because of me. I was sad that I let ex kiss me. I was ad that I made Jisoo lose her trust in me. I was sad to let the memories from before take over me and control me, completely. I was sad that Jisoo had never even tried asking me why I kissed my ex, or why another girl was here. I was sad that I had even thought about my depression. 

I was sad that I may have lost Jisoo.