Chapter 5

Kim Jisoo

We decided to play some games first. We were all contemplating wether to play video games or truth or dare. Except for Yoongi though, oh and I already knew their Nicky Names. I like calling Yoongi by his real name though. By the way, he was passed out on the couch, snoring. We decided to play vid games first. My thumbs were completely magical, I won every round and Jungkook wasn't happy about it.

We proceeded to play truth or dare. We woke up Yoongi, in a really unique way. We set up an alarm clock next to him and the boys wore earplugs. As he woke up, he swore. Now I knew why. I giggled and they joined in. We formed a circle on the mat and spun the bottle. It's spin the bottle! Surprise surprise! It pointed to Jin.

"Truth or dare" Bam asked. "Dare" Bam looked at me and nodded his head. "Cook dinner and breakfast for us, make it extra delicious" I said, and they all nodded their heads, including Jin, who looked like he was confident about it. After a few more spins it landed on me. "Truth or dare" Namjoon asked. "Dare" I said while narrowing my eyes. "Do a round of taekwondo with Jungkook". I nodded and stood up, he did too. After a few seconds I beat him unconscious to a roundhouse kick. "Jesus fucking Christ KOOKIE" I screamed since he knocked out on my fave couch with drool in his mouth, which resulted the drool to come down.

We spun the bottle again and it landed on Yoongi. "Truth or dare" "Dare," He said confidently "A man must be determined for everything". "Yoongi, act cute for me" I emphasized the me on purpose. The others backed away and Yoongi went towards me, hopping with his fisted hands on either side of his face. He stopped in front of me and did his thing. "Call me," He paused "OPPA~~". I bit the side of my cheeks and hugged him. He was surprised when a tear rolled down my cheek. "H-hey, Jisoo, you okay?" He asked me and the other surrounded us. I nodded my head and let go of him.

"You sound exactly like my brother," I wiped my tear and sat on the couch. "OOH STORYTIME" Taehyung yelled. I laughed and led them to my room, which had a walk in closet, a bathroom, snack bar, tv corner, and the bed itself. They awed and sat on beanbags and stools, I sat on my bed, which was circular and very soft. "Well, it happened 4 years ago," I hesitated and thought of what happened.

Flashback along with storytelling

"Oppa!? Where are you?" I looked around our old house, when we were still poor. I looked to a corner and saw him bruised up. "Go Jisoo, leave this place, its dangerous. Mom and dad are waiting for you at school. I hesitantly left him and went to school. My parents told me that he's been fighting underground and he failed, unfortunately. They got in it too and were supposed to go to America for it and that's the business I told you about.

The last of the money they got were to buy me the house and to help me survive with my cousin here in Korea. My other relatives were in other corners of the world, also in the fighting thing. That when I decided to learn martial arts and become cold. I never spoke to anyone anymore and started getting into fights.

My parents were still stuck in America and I heard that my cousin and I were both still safe from the deals my brother had made.

But I know, they're heading for me next.

End

A single tear dropped on my cheek and down to my mouth. I wiped it off and smiled with my eyes closed. "Well, now you know.." I looked up and saw their worried faces. "Don't worry noona, we'll be your bodyguards" Jungkook said as he went and hugged me. "You can't even beat me" I laughed. "By the way, I still don't know your ages" I said while grabbing a hotdog from the snack bar. "Kookie, V, Jimin,16," Jin started "Me and the others, 17". I nodded my head and looked at Bam, "17". "I'm 16" I looked at Jungkook. "So don't call me noona" I pouted.

I grabbed my phone and played a random song. I smirked and finished my hotdog. "Nighttime workout everyone!" I said and they groaned. I set a yoga mat and lied down on it. The song was Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne Marie. I did 30 breast ups and looked at them to see them eating shit. Except for Yoongi though, he's bobbing his head to the music. "YOU MOTHERFUCKING TRAITORS" I screamed while running to the snack bar. "GET YOUR ASSES TO YOUR YOGA MATS AND WORK OUT" I shouted and pointed to the pile of yoga mats. We ended up all doing 50 push-ups. "Good, now peasants, what time is it?" I asked while sitting down my bed, crossing my legs and looking to the side with my hand supporting my head. "10:00" Jin yawned.

"Yah~ eomma you can sleep now, beauty is after all the first thing in mind" I said while nudging him. "Yoongi, I'm surprised you're still awake" Jin said, ignoring my words. I looked towards Yoongi and everybody else who were sleeping. Jin fell asleep too, now it's only me and Yoongi. "Do you like composing grandpa?" He looked at me while furrowing his brows. "Yes and why grandpa?" I shrugged and grabbed his hand, climbed the staircase to the second floor, where the room I record and compose is. I'm actually a Youtuber, Greeniac, hidden singer. I opened the doors to the room and looked at Yoongi. He saw the stacks of notebooks and crumpled paper on the floor and tables. He looked at me while nodding, appreciating my fave room. "So, what do you think?" I asked him. "It's beautiful" He looked at me with diamonds for eyes. I laughed and asked if he had any recent undone compositions with him. Ha! He does.

He went to the table to listen to it and probably finish it. The room next door was the music room so I left him here and went to the music room. I went to the grand piano at the centre and played a melody my brother left me. I'm guessing someone entered the room and I looked behind me to see Bam. "It's good" He went towards me and moved my hands away. I felt no spark with this though I'm always hating this shit. Skinship. I hate it. I let him though.

"Do you wanna look at stars?" I asked him and he nodded. I grabbed his hand and led him to my customized rooftop. It had chairs and a little bed. It was where I would go to be at peace. I lied down the little bed with him, laughing as we looked at the constellations we made up.

After an hour, we heard something crash near the door. I looked at it but nothing was there. Me and Bam decided to go back to our rooms. I swear if there was a ghost haunting my place, I'm shitting my pants.

Min Yoongi (finally!)

Crap! Did they hear me? Maybe they did, Jisoo looked at the door. I was a little bored so I explored and heard laughter from the rooftop, I saw Bambam and Jisoo. I felt angry, but, why. I accidentally broke a vase. I stayed in my room at her place to sleep, but I can't. Jesus, Jisoo what have you done to me?