Chapter 8

Alright first time to ever do an author note here and I'm doing this to thank @JudithPajarilloEstef for reading, commenting, and voting on my story, hope we both make it big.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Jisoo

I got back from buying snacks, I got a total of one, two, three! Boxes. I sighed and pushed the boxes with my feet. I looked ahead and saw my place. A little more Jisoo, you can do it.

I saw a figure, a pale one. He approached me and helped me with the boxes. Oh! Its Yoongi. How'd he see me though?

He carried two boxes and I carried one. We reached the mansion and I put up the password for him to see too. "Thanks grandpa," I dropped the boxes and kicked them to the nearest couch "You wanna do something?". I asked him before he went upstairs.

He just shrugged and approached me. "Amusement park?" "Fabulous idea Yoongz!" I stood up and went upstairs to change.

I picked a plain white shirt, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and vans. Oh my sense of fashion is completely boyish, but I don't care.

I went downstairs while brushing my tangled hair. I grabbed the backpack from yesterday and transferred the things from yesterday to a knapsack. I waited for Yoongi on the couch nearest to the door.

He walked downstairs wearing the same thing. "Matching!" I said while brofisting him. He chuckled and we went to the amusement park via motorbike. He knew how to ride it so he just insisted since it'll also look weird if I drove it.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and we drove off. We reached the park and I chained my bike. "First ride?" I asked him while looking at the map. "Roller coaster" He replied to me with a small smile. I squealed and we went to the nearest one. It was the tallest  one there too.

I cracked a smile and we rode the coaster. "Aren't you supposed  to be scared?" He asked me, "I'm not like them" I answered with a shrug whilst the coaster going upward. In a matter of seconds we reached the top and saw a plane nearby. I chuckled and saw Yoongi was a little paler than usual, is that even possible, I mean he's as pale as sugar already, then I guess, heaven?

The coaster dropped and we both laughed not screamed.

We got on a few more rides with me practically dragging him to. After like, four more rides, we decided to eat.

There were food stalls and fast food chains around the food centre of the amusement park. We ate at the burgers chain and I ate a ton, a ton, I'm serious. Yoongi was silently judging me from the other side of the table. I swallowed and chuckled.

It was sunset and there were only a few people left on the park. I sighed and we sat on a bench. I spotted one more of those games where you can win a prize, I nudged Yoongi on the elbow and he followed my gaze. It was a basketball game! Yes!

I dragged Yoongi there and we both played, we won six stuffed toys in total. A panda, a dog, a heart, a bear, which was not like teddy bears, it was lying down and really fluffy, no fur, and two headphones, these were all stuffed.

I gave Yoongi one of the headphones, the panda, and the dog.

He gave me a confused look. "I'm not giving you the bear, it reminds me of you," I looked at him and gave him an eye smile. "Plus, I'm pretty sure dogs and pandas remind you of me.. the heart though, I best keep it, better not let it break again" I said as I recalled the memories of Junhoe. "Son of a fuck.." I said unconsciously. Yoongi slightly punched me in the shoulder. "Not you, my ex!" I shouted at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry" "nah, it's alright I just hope that if I fall for you, you won't be an annoying asshole". He laughed and I widened my eyes, realizing what I just said. "I-um oh look! The mansion's near, bye!" I ran out of embarrassment. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I entered the passcode and I'm pretty sure Yoongi has it down.

I went inside and ran to my room. I put the stuffed headphones on he head of my bed and the bear beside me, the heart was out in a really far away corner, in my window bed. I hugged the bear.

I'm not falling for him, right?

Min Yoongi

She left me behind, great. Well, at least I got the passcode down. I went inside and looked for her, I saw her bedroom door ajar and peeked inside. She was hugging the bear.

"I'm not giving you the bear, it reminds me of you,"

Her words ringed in my head, then if she's hugging that bear...    Aish this girl. She's too cute to liv- and what the fuck was that Min Yoongi? You told yourself you won't fall ever again.

But,

She just gives me that spark whenever I see her. Ever since the first day, I saw how badass she was and completely fell for her that time, now's just getting worse.

I sighed and went to my room. I finished the song for Jisoo, I was only contemplating if I should sing it to her. Maybe if I confess to her? But I promised myself that-

Forget it, she wouldn't even like me anyway. I deleted the record of the song and saw that it had a 30 day wait until it's fully deleted. I still have 30 days to think if I should retrieve it or nah.

I looked at my window and saw Jisoo was going out again. She headed for the playground. She sat on the swings and pulled out her headphones, listening to music. A man, all dressed in black approached her and touched her thigh.

I was flaring and before I got down, I heard a scream and looked at the window with the man acting as a footrest for Jisoo, there she was again, listening calmly to music, like nothing ever happened. One of the reasons I fell for her. Shit.

Now I know why promises were meant to be broken.