2

I came home to my parents screaming at each other. Again.

I tossed my backpack off somewhere on the couch, and slowly started to drag my feet upstairs, but i was stopped.

"And where the hell do you think your going boy!" my dad said to me, with a menacing tone in his voice.

"Upstairs" i said plainly. I quickly learned that it wasn't the best time for sarcasm.

" don't sass me boy" my dad went up to me, and dragged me back down the stairs and pushed me against a wall. " you know before you little scum was born, i was happy. You ruined my life. DO YOU HEAR ME BOY! RUINED!"

He slapped me across the face, but before i could raise my hand up to rub my cheek, i felt a sharp pain in my stomach from his knee hitting me.

I clutched my stomach, and fell to the ground I'm pain, only to be kicked repeatedly while my mom sat and did nothing to stop it.

Then i was dragged back onto my feet by my collar, and closer to my fathers face.

He gave me dark whisper, and said " go to your room. I don't want to see this scum again"

Then he dropped me so i could stand up straight, my back and stomach still hurting.

"NOW!" he yelled, and i quickly made my way up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I plopped down on my bed, and stared at the celling.

Why me... I thought. Why do i have to deal with this...

I silently sobbed to myself as i heard the yelling from downstairs get louder and louder.

Just another shitty day for jung hoseok.

(A/n!! Sry it was so short. Next one will be longer!! Thx for reading!! 😋)