20

Ahh yes. The magical number 20. We finally reached it. This story has come a long way, i hope you enjoyed the 20 part ride so far. There is still much more to come.

"Beeep!! Beeep!! Beeep!!". The sound of my buzzing alarm woke me up. I turned on my side and pressed the dismiss​ button on my phone. I was still groggy from just waking up, but i had a lot to do. It took about 10 minutes to get fully awake, another 20 to get ready.

It was still slightly dark, but not dark enough that everyone was asleep. Most kids probably would've left for school by now. But me? Im going to the main part of the city, to hide.

It was about a half hours walk distance. I started out the door and on my way.

Walking outside during winter like this was a terrible idea when all you had was a hoodie and a pair of gloves to keep you warm. I was freezing cold, but i had to power through it, but...why do i have to? Why is it that i wanted to get away so badly.

Taehyung gave me a fucking love note!! He asked me out!! And what do i do. I leave him. I fucking left him to the dirt so i didn't have to deal with him. Who the hell do i think i am?

I was maybe 10 minutes into my journey. I was walking across a bridge, and i knew. I knew i didn't deserve taehyung. I looked to the highway next to me. Then to the sea beside the bridge. Now... How would i rather die.

I decided on a classic. Jumping of a bridge into the cold sea. Lungs filling with water and drowning, that is if i don't die on impact with the water.

There were people walking around. Even children crossing the bridge on their way to school, but i didn't deserve taehyungs letter. I didn't deserve him. I didn't deserve to be alive. My mind trailed back to the conversation we had just 2 nights ago.  I really have ruined his life, haven't i?

I grabbed a hold of a steel bar, and put my foot on the first rung of the railing. People started looking.

" hey kid. That's dangerous!" said an old man who was walking down the sidewalk. He looked about 50. I continued to climb up the railing using the bar to keep my balance.

" get down from there. You might fall" said a women. She was about 30 and she was pushing a baby in a stroller. Finally i reached the last rung. I stood on the rail with my toes hanging off the side. I turned my head back. A large crowd had formed. I looked at the two who spoke.

" i know". I let got of the bar, and stared up into the sky. I felt the slight wind pull at my hair. I let my arms come out to hang sideways, and i took a deep breath...

" hoseok!!". My eyes widened, i grabbed the bar and looked back. It was taehyung. Why is he here? Why now? " hoseok.. Oh my god!" he covered his mouth with his hands.

The crowd of people started chattering and whispering as taehyung pushed through them.

" hoseok. Get down" he said. I could see there were tears brimming in his eyes.

" no" i said. " i cant". I already caused him enough trouble. He would be better off with me dead.

" hoseok. You can. Here" he reached out his hand to me. " take my hand and i'll pull you down". I turned my head to look back at the ocean. I took in a deep breath.

" taehyung. You deserve more than me" i said. " I've fucked you up. Hell, I've fucked everyone up!". I slowly took my hand back down from the bar. " without me you.. You can be happy"

" hoseok..."

"If i were gone. If i were dead. You could stop worrying so much. You shouldn't have to do that."

" hoseok your an idiot"

" what?!" i turned my head back around to look at him. How could he say that now.

" how do you not see that i care for you. Sure i do worry but that's because... Cause i love you hoseok. I. Fucking. Love. You"

" THEN STOP" i yelled.

"Thats it. Im going with you".

" what?" i asked. I stared in horror as taehyung climbed up on the railing beside me. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. " taehyung, no.. Get down."

" i love you so much hoseok." he said. " so much that if you were to jump off and die. I would so the same because i don't want to live without you." he looked down at the ocean, and swallowed. " god... I.. I guess im a little scared n..now" he was stuttering.

" then please, get down. You cant die" i said desperately. I couldn't believe this. Why is he doing this for me?

" no. If death is my fate right now, then i accept it. I accept it because i was with you in the end. I don't want it any other way. I wont be able to live without you. So i will die with you"

" taehyung. Get the fuck down. You are not dieing today!!" i yelled. I looked at him with pleading eyes. Suddenly he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. He slowly drifted away and looked at me in the eyes.

" than you aren't either".

Hope you liked that little cliffhanger. Come back next week to see what happens!!( im evil 😈😈😈)