14

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I was in a white room. I looked around. It was a hospital. Then i remembered the events that happened before.

Suddenly the door opened, it was a nurse.

"Hoseok! Your awake!" she said. I nodded. " i should go tell your friends"

She left me alone in the room. There where bandages on my wrists, and an IV drip. It was the whole hospital shibang.

Then 3 people rushed in. It was taehyung, jimin, and yoongi. Jimin and tae were crying, and yoongi's where watering.

" oh my god hoseok" taehyung said. They all ran over to me. Taehyung was now balling. " im so so sorry"

"What?" i asked quietly. Jimin started apologizing to.

" hoseok... I didn't know you would do this.. Im sorry" he said. Even stone cold yoongi was apologizing.

"Why are you saying that. You... You should be angry" i said quietly.

"Why would we be angry. We almost lost you hoseok... If anything were mad at ourselves" yoongi said. Taehyung grabbed onto the hospital gown and cried into my chest.

" hoseokie... Everythings fine.... Taehyung is heere" he sobbed. I wrapped my arms around him. He was trying to comfort me, but he was the one who needed to be comforted. " its going to be ok... Im herre"

"Jimin, lets go out for a bit. I think taehyung wants to talk to him alone" yoongi said. Then we were all alone. Me with a crying taehyung on my chest.

" im sorry taehyung. I wasnt thinking i just kind of... Gave up..." i said quietly.

Taehyung hugged me tighter.

" hoseok-ahh.. Dont be sorry.. Im sorry" he cried. I was crying to now. I held onto him so tightly, i sobbed into his back.

" taehyung... Im so so sorry"

Suddenly i felt something warm on my lips. Taehyung resting his hand on my chest, and kissed me.

I didn't know what was happening, i didn't know how much i wanted this till it happened. I held the back of his head as we kissed. He made me feel so needed, so loved. It was exactly what i needed now.

I forgot about everything. My parents, my dead sister, my 2nd suicide attempt. All i knew was taehyung.

He slowly drifted away from my lips. I starred at him. His mouth was red, with tear stains down his cheeks. I wiped them off with my thumb.

" hoseok... Sorry... I didn't meant to.." he stuttered.

"Its.. Ok" i said quietly. He fell back onto my stomach.  We stayed like that untill i fell asleep.

(No pov)

Yoongi and jimin walked back into the room, and looked at the scene in front of them.

Hoseok and taehyung lying on top of each other asleep.

" i guess all that crying really wore them out" yoongi said.

" hyung.." jimin asked quietly.

" what?"

" hoseok is smoking"