3

"Woah. Hoseok where'd u get that nasty bruise from?" jimin asked me, looking at  the large red and purple spot on my neck. " i know u haven't gotten any action yet, and that's way to big to be a hickey" There were multiple bruises on me, but only one was visible. Most of them were on my stomach.

" was kinda hoping that's what you'd think it was..." i laughed, but not for the reasons they thought i had.

" you cant fool us. So where did you get it from?" yoongi asked.

" nothing important. I just had a bike accident yesterday". Luckily they seemed to believe my lie.

" of course you did. Our hoseokie is so clumsy" taehyung laughed. I laughed along with the rest of them

Then the bell rang.

" gotta run" jimin said. " i hope we have class with you two next year!".

" bye bye" yoongi said, and before we could say bye back they were already sprinting down the hall.

Yoongi and jimin's first class was english, while me and taehyung went to math class.

I hated math. Well.. I hate all my classes. But math os bar far the worst. The teacher is strict and bitchy. She always gets on my nerves.

Whenever i talk to her it always ends up getting me in trouble, probably cause i have no remorse when talking to demons like her. Of courses​ i do get beaten when im trouble. Beaten and yelled at. By my oh so loving parents. Note the sarcasm.

Me and taehyung walked to class, and where late as usual. This was probably the 5th time in a row that we were late.

" urgg. You two!!" the teacher, ms.yoon, growled at us. She stomped over to us, her hair tied in a tight bun, and her heals clicked on the floor. She was at least 2 inches shorter than me, so her getting mad was all the more embarrassing. " im tired of you coming to class late, and interrupting the lessons your supposed to be learning!!"

"Were sorry ms.yoon" taehyung said. I followed his lead and bowed, knowing what would happen to me if i got another detention. Last time i had to stay home from school to let the bruises heal, which was also hell with my mom screaming at me since dad was at work.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time taehyung. Both of you. See me after class to get your detention slips". I cringed at the word, and my eyes went big. "And im calling your parents . both of yours". She glared at us then stomped away as we took our seats.

All i could think was... Im dead when i get home. And the rest of that day was torture.

Me and taehyung stayed after class as instructed, and that's when i started getting super nervous. Cause i knew ms.yoon, and i knew she treated high schooler's like dirt.

" you obviously know why your here, correct?" she asked. We nodded.

" yes ms.yoon. we were late to class again" taehyung said. I couldn't speak just nod my head along with what the other kid said.

" im gonna​ call both of your parents now, and your gonna explain to them how you hot a detention" she said. She treated us like preschoolers. It made me sick. But what was worse was worrying what names my mom would call me this time, and where my dad was gonna hit me next.

" yes ma'am" taehyung said.

"Your first tae" he nodded, and ms.yoon quickly punched in his number on the school phone.

" hello?" she asked. " hi this is taehyungs math teacher. Ms.yoon. taehyung here is staying after class and wants to tell you something". I gulped. The way she said those things was sure to get any parent suspicious.

She handed the phone to taehyung.

" yeah. I was kinda... Late for class and kinda... Got a detention" taehyung said plainly. After about a minute or so taehyung hung up the phone.

" now for you hoseok". I knew my phone conversation wouldn't last as long. I started sweating as she dialled the number of our home phone.

She repeated the same lines she did on taehyungs parents, and i gulped as she handed the receiver to me.

" h- hello" i stutterd. I was nervous out of my mind, even though i knew i would just end up getting beat up again, i was still worried about what would happen.

He killed my sister. I might be his next target... No. Dont think that. Stay calm

I tried to keep a level head, but hearing my dads voice come through the phone made me so anxious.

" what did you do" he asked sternly. His voice was raspy, i could tell he was smoking again.

" i was l- late to class. And i got a d-detention" i stuttered the whole time during the few sentences i said. It was terrible.

" your going to regret that when you get home boy. Stupid worthless son" he said. Then he hung up. I placed the phone back down, and looked up at the teacher.

" you may leave now. Thank you" ms.yoon said. And we scurried out of the classroom.  She was lucky she didn't have class 2nd hour. Unlike us.

" wow hoseokie. You were acring like your dad was gonna kill you back there." he laughed. I went along with him, not wanting him to know about what was really going on at home. Especially not taehyung... For some reason.

" i just didn't want to be grounded for another week. Last time was hell" i sighed.

" whatever. Yoongi and jimin are probably waiting for us in science class. We should hurry up" taehyung said.

" yeah. Lets go"