21

Slowly i reached for the bar once again, and i helped me and taehyung down. The crowd clapped, and taehyung practically jumped on me and hugged me.

" thank you" he whispers to me. I felt tears on my shoulder, and my own starting to fall as well. I has so happy. So incredibly happy. I just tried to jump off of a bridge, and i was happier than any other time in my life.

" yes" i said softly. Taehyung held my shoulders and peeled away from me. His face was red, and there was snot coming from his nose with tearstained cheeks, but he was still so beautiful. He sniffled.

" yes what?" he asked.

" for your um.. Letter." i said quietly. My heart was beating so fast, maybe i made the wrong decision. " actually just forget it!!!"
I was interrupted by another kiss. My shock slowly subdued and was replaced with love. I melted into the kiss like it was a scene from a fairytale.

But me being me, my happiness never lasted.

Sirens started becoming louder and louder. I pulled away from taehyung and saw that 4 police cars just parked in from of us. The crowd dissipated as a  tall man opened one of the car doors and walked out.

" we got a call that someone was attempting suicide here. Is this true" he said. His voice was clear and intimidating. Slowly taehyung nodded.

" it was me" i said. A blank stare came upon my face as all the happiness drained out of me. " i was gonna jump.". Taehyung looked down.

" alright well.." the police officer looked down at a small clipboard in his hand. " we still have to take you in"

" take him where?" taehyung asked.

" a rehab center. It says it right here". The man handed taehyung the clipboard. We both looked at it.

"But.. But i don't need that! Im perfectly ok!" i pleaded.

" look me in the eye and tell me that your ok after you just tried to jump off of a bridge". I swallowed, and looked away. " come on. Its only for a week. Your friend can visit you anytime, plus its the law"

I gave in. There was no point in trying. I looked at taehyung.

" see ya later" i said. He hugged me one last time, but i didn't hug him back. I guess I was still in shock, or something.

I got into the back of the car, than answered the questions the officer asked me, then everything was silent. Untill we stoped at a big white building.

Sry it was short. I'll make the next one a lot longer i promise!!