7

It was a few weeks since the guys found out about my self harm. I told them all about my depression, but i left out the whole parental abuse part. Even though taehyung was pressuring me to tell them.

After tuns of begging they agreed not to tell the councilor as long as i promised not to do it again. But you know what they say, rules were meant to be broken.

They all became very clingy to me. Especially taehyung. They wouldn't leave my side untill the had to. It even started to get a little annoying.

The situation at home stayed the same though. Everyday w as gilles with abuse, and it was the weekend. The time they are the most aggressive.

I woke up a an hour after my weekend alarm and my dad beat the hell out of me for it. Not to mention the fact that the guys were blowing up my phone asking me if i was ok. My mom was out somewhere, so it was just my dad beating me.

" hoseok im going out gambling. And i swear to god if i come back and i see you've done somthin stupid your fucking dead you hear me?" my dad screamed. My bedroom was on the top floor so he had to scream for me to hear hum downstairs.

" yes dad" i shouted back. Without an answers i heard the door slam shut, and i let out a sigh of relief.

I sat up out of my bed, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. That was the only thing we had besides load a of liquor.

I went back up to my room and answered all my friends texts.

Group chat
Hoseok: hey guys. Sry i didn't answer before i woke up late

Jimin: its ok hope

Yoongi: woke up late... I guess i believe it. Your absence is excused

Taehyung: hobi, text me privately for a sec. Out of the group chat

Yoongi: ooooooh

Hoseok: shut up yoongi

Taehyung

Taehyung: did you really wake up late?

Hoseok: yeah

Taehyung: hoseok

Hoseok: i did, but it was way earlier. My dad was hitting me again. You happy now????

Taehyung: of course not!!! You shouldn't lie to them!!!

Hoseok: what else am i supposed to do!!

Taehyung: im lucky i found out

Hoeseok: im not!!

Taehyung: then i guess i don't help you!!!

Hoseok: fine. You weren't helping in the begining anyway!!

Taehyung and hoseok are offline

I threw my phone on the bed and flopped down on top of it. My eyes were starting to water. Soon i was crying.

" fuck this shit" i whispered to myself.

I grabbed the sharpener again and slashed at my legs, were.my friends couldn't see the cuts. I always wore pants to cover the bruises from my dad anyway.

After i finished i put everything back and cleaned up the blood. I laid back down on my bed crying, then the door opened with my parents screaming again.

" what the fuck bitch!!!!" my dad yelled. " i saw you with him!!! Your fucking cheating on me!!!"

" so what. I never liked your ass in the first place. Your fucking disgusting. I Don't know why i married you!!!" my mom yelled back.

" thats it bitch!" my dad yelled. Then call i could here were faint screams and punching. I ran downstairs. Dad has hit mom before. But never this much.

I stood at the end of the stairs, watching as my dad hit and kicked her. Blood dripped from her nose and cheek. He kept going.

Then she fell limp. She passed out. I thought it was iver when dad went to the kitchen, but he came back. This time, he had a knife.

" don't think i didn't see you watching hoseok" he said as he inched closer to my mom. " once im down with her your next!"

I tried to run to the door, but he grabbed me, and pulled me back. I hit the wall with a loud thud. Then i watched in horror as be franticly, and repeatedly stabbed my mom. Before he was done in his crazy freenzi i ran upstairs, and grabbed my phone. The drop was only about 25 feet from my window. The worst that could happen is a broken leg.

So i jumped out the window, luckily i landed with nothing but a scrape on my arm.

I ran as far as i could, and ended up at the park. I doubt my dad even knows where this place is, because he never took me there. I ended up sleeping there that night, terrified that my dad would find me. Im now on the run from my own father.