6

It was a few days after the incident with taehyung in the bathroom. Where we hugged, and cried together. I hadn't cut after that day, untill now.

My parents were fighting again, and i felt so empty. I had to do it.

I got the sharpener back out, and traced a few more marks on my arms while looking into the bathroom mirror. I counted the new number of scars. 7 on each arm.

A few silent tears rolled down my emotionless face. I wiped off the blood, and laid on my bed. The bed I had so many bad memories on.

The bed where my dad beat me multiple times. The bed I cried in untill 3 am. The bed i started thinking about suicide in.

Soon i feel alseep, and had no dreams. I never have dreams anymore.
___

I woke up to the sound of my buzzing alarm. And i slowly sat up while it went off.

" hoseok turn that damn alarm off!" my mom yelled at me. I quickly pressed the off button in my phone to turn off loud beeping. I got ready for school as quickly as possible, and threw on a jacket to cover the cuts that you could see from the short sleeved shirt i had on.

I said a quick goodbye to my parents, and left the house, still on crutches. I think that by tomorrow my ankle would have healed enough to walk on.

Once again taehyung was waiting for me in front of the gate at school.

" is your foot getting any better?" he asked.

" yeah... I should be fine to walk on it tomorrow"  i said. I looked down at my foot, remembering what mt dad did that day, but i quickly shook those thoughts out of my head. Then taehyung gave me quick side hug.

" just remember. Im always here for you ok?" he asked. I nodded slowly, feeling bad for the cuts on me.

He already got dragged into my family problems, i shouldn't worry him with me cutting. So i stayed quiet about it.

" woah. I didnt know you two were a thing... Sorry for walking in on whatever this is" jimin laughed.

" really chim" taehyung sighed, letting go of me.

" i mean... It does look like you two are together. Hugging all up on eachother like that" yoongi said. " i totally ship it"

I rolled my eyes and we walked inside. My mind changing from my parents to me and taehyung.

What if he likes me? Would i like him? Is that why he's trying to help me? Stop kidding yourself. No one likes you. Their lying.

Then my mind was interrupted by jimin.

" how are you wearing a jacket. Its hot as balls out there" he said. My whole body went stiff, i stopped walking. A shudder went down my back, and my eyes widened in shock.

" i...im j... Just.. Cold.. Ok?" i stutterd. I could see the suspicion in their eyes.

" hoseok." yoongi said in a demanding tone. " lift up your sleeves"

I could see the worry in taehyungs eyes, and the fear in jimins. I took a step back.

" why... Im fine yoongi" i said. " trust me. Im fine"

" hoseok" he said again. I ran away to the bathroom, and locked the door behind me.

Shit shit shiiiit!!!

I thought. Almost by instinct i got the sharpener back out and added more and more cuts to my arms. Counting each one as i went.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5

Then there was banging on the door.

" hoseok let us in!!" yoongi shouted. I kept going.

6. 7. 8. 9. 10

Then i heard a whisper from behind the door.

" jimin. Break the door down".

After hearing that i quickly threw the razor back into my back pack, and ran to the corner of the bathroom, wrapping my hands around my legs, and digging my face into my knees.

Tears streamed down onto my pants.

Shit shit shit. I didnt want this. Why? Why me?

The. There was a loud smash as the door hit the ground, and my three friends ran in.

Taehyung immediately ran and hugged me. He whisper into my ear.

" isn't the pain at home enough. If you thinks no one loves you, you should at least love yourself. So why?" he started crying. Yoongi held my right arm up too look at all the cuts I've made. Jimin just stared in shock with his hands clasped over his mouth.

" is it the same on the other arm?" he asked softly. I hesitatingly nodded.

" hoseok..." jimin said. Dropping his arms. " i thought you were happy why did you do this. How could you be hurting and not telling us!" he said. A tear dripped down his cheek.

I looked down at my lap.

" im sorry" i whisper. Yoongi squatted down next to me.

" dont be. You dont have to tell us now. Just know were here to help you when you need it. Ok?" he said sweetly. I nodded. Taehyung was still crying into my shirt. " come on jimin. Lets leave those two alone."

Jimin nodded and they left. Leaving me and taehyung lying on the floor crying.

Taehyung sniffled a few times, and wiped of his face as he let go from the hug. He sat down next to me.

" your an idiot hoseok" he said. He leaned down onto my shoulder.

" i know" i said quietly.

" idiot!" he said a little louder. " we knocked down the door because you wouldn't open it. Were gonna get in trouble, and then your parents will..."

" dont worry  about that now tae tae" i interrupted. " lets just. Go to class, we can talk later ok?" i asked. He nodded. We stood up and cleaned off our faces in the sink. I left the crutches in the bathroom. My ankle was pretty much healed anyway.

Taehyung held tight to my arm as we walked. Leaning on him was way better than crutches. If only i knew that before...

So sorry for not updating on the right time!!! I totally forgot.