5

I looked at the bruise on my still hurting ankle. It was slightly twisted, im pretty sure i sprained it.

Luckily i had a old pair of crutches that my mom used when she broke her foot. Now all was left was to come up with a lie to tell my friends, but taehyung will know.

I was so stupid. I should have known, my parents are so ruthless.

I went to the bathroom attached to my bedroom to wrap up my ankle. Over the years ive gotten really good at treating wounds since i get then so often.

After my ankle was all bandaged up, I plopped back down on my bed. I stared at the celling, and started crying. My tears dripped down mt cheeks, and onto the pillow beneath me.

Why me? Why do i have to go through this? Why did they have to do it in front of taehyung?

Why don't i just kill myself already?
___

Ever since then i began finding opportunities to kill myself everywhere i went. I started researching the most painless ways to die. I started wanting to die more and more.

I walked to school the next morning on crutches. It was a pain in the ass, but it was better thank walking on a sprained ankle.

I finally got to school to see taehyung waiting outside for me. His eyes went wide when he saw me on the crutches.

He ran up to me.

" hoseok... What happend when i was gone.... Why are you on crutches? He did this didnt he? Why cant i call the police?"

" taehyung slow down" i said, interrupting his string of questions. " i'll be fine. Its just a sprained ankle..."

" you cant keep living like this..." he said.

Thats why im going to kill myself

" im gonna be fine taehyung. Lets just go find the other guys" i said. " you.. Didn't tell them... Right?"

" no, but..."

" please. I don't want to drag anyone else into this" i said.

" o... Ok" he said. We walked around and found yoongi and jimin eating breakfast. We still had 10 mins untill class started.

" woah hoseok... What happened?" yoongi asked. Jimin looked up with syrup running down his chin.

" i just tripped and landed on my foot wrong. Got a sprained ankle" i lied. I saw taehyung shifting around a little.

" wow hyung" jimin said. " how can someone be so clumsy!?" he laughed, and yoongi chuckled.

" hurry up and eat, we only have like 10 mins before class" yoongi said. Taehyung nodded, and sat down, opening his lunch box.

" im not really hungry. Im going to the bathroom.".

I walked to the bathroom after bad thoughts suddenly rushed into my head.

" dammit where Is it!" i whispers to myself while rummaging through my backpack. Then i found it. A small pencil sharpener.

I quickly unscrewed the blade from its place on the plastic heart. I rolled up my long sleeved shirt, and brought the small blade up to my clean wrists.

I wasn't ready to kill myself, but i needed this pain. It was kind of difficult though with the crutches, but i was determined.

I made a few short marks on each arm. 3-4 on them. I washed off the blood, and rolled my sleeves back down. I put the sharpener blade in my backpack for later.

Then i dropped to the floor crying.

What have i done?

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door.

" hyung. Its tae. Can i come in". I quickly wiped my tears, and went to open the bathroom door.

" taehyung, im fine" i said calmly.

" no your not. Your eyes are all red and puffy" he said. Then her suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't hold back, and hugged hum tightly, balling into his shoulder.

"Its just..." i sobbed. " i... No one cares about me... Im all alone"

" no your not" he said. " im here". I felt a tear drip on my shoulder. He was crying to now.

Then the bell rang.

" lets get cleaned up and ready to go, ok?" he asked me, slowly realising the hug. I nodded, and held back a few sniffles.

We washed our faces then headed to class together.