25

I woke up and stared at the celling. The rest of yesterday went pretty good. Taehyung helped me clean up and bandage my arm. We watched a movie together in the living room, and cuddled whilst shoving popcorn down our mouths and just generally having fun together. As I was recalling the events of the night before, the door opened.

"Babe.. I made some tea for us". It was taehyung, and naturally hearing the word babe made me blush.

I slowly sat up, and rubbed my eyes. "Thanks taetae." I said groggily, taehyung handed me the mug, and I blew on it twice before taking a sip. Taehyung sat on my matress next to me.

" You know hoseok... You've missed alot of school" taehyung said. I looked down. Fuck. I forgot about that, how am I ever gonna get back from this. Ugh.. why am I such a disappointment!!

"Yeah.. I know." I said in monotone.

"So.. my mom told me she thought that you would just... Uh.. drop out?" Taehyung asked me slowly.

I never thought about dropping out of school before, mostly because my parents would literally kill me. Literally.

" You don't have to. We just thought it would be easier for you. If you want, you could even take online classes. It just might be hard trying to get back into school after being away for so long" taehyung said.

"What about yoongi? And jimin?" I asked. I haven't seen them in a while, I haven't even texted them since that day in the hospital. Which means... I haven't talked to them in over 2 months!

"I texted them, they think it would be good for you to" taehyung said. "You know hoseok... They really miss you". I looked down. Why am I such a failure. I let my friends down, what is wrong with me? "So.. I was thinking we could hang out tonight, just doing whatever you know"

My negative thoughts went away. I never thought about it before, but I did really miss the guys. It might be cool to hang out again. I nodded my head.

"Sure. Sounds fun" I said
Taehyung smiled.

"Thanks baby." He took my tea from me, and set both of them down on the table, he came over and hugged me tightly. " I hope being all together again will make you feel better." His voice started to go shaky. " I really want to make you happy hoseok. Thank you for accepting me". I patted him in the head.

I felt so bad. How could I make him so worried, I really need to get better. For taehyung. He needs me, I can see that now. And I need him to.

We arrived at yoongis house like planned. Taehyung knocked on the door happily, but I stood back behind him. I didn't know how they would react after me being gone for so long. They probably hate me for abandoning them. There was a distant "I'll get it" heard from behind the door, and as I took a deep breath in, it opened.

"Hoseok..." Said jimin, he looked me up and down, I knew he hated me I just knew it, he... "Hoseok!!"

My thoughts were interrupted by a tight hug. I couldn't believe it. I thought he would despise me. I stood there with my eyes wide looking at jimin. Then yoongi busted out of the door. When jimin slowly released from the hug, yoongi quickly gave me another one. I decided to voice my feelings.

"Why are you hugging me? Don't you hate me?"

"Hate you?" Jimin said with a shocked expression.

"Yeah. I mean... I didn't see, text, or do anything with you guys in almost 2 months." i said.

"Hoseok.. We understood what was happening. We don't blame you" yoongi said. I looked down, i felt like a failure again. Why was i always so stupid!

But, then u felt taehyung grab my hand, then take a deep breath. What is he doing?

"Hey guys..  I want to tell you something" he said. Oh god. They listen intently to what he was saying. I knew what it was. " its about me and hoseok..."

"Omg" said yoongi. "Wait.. It not...". Jimin looked down and saw us holding hands.

"It is" jimin said. I blushed.

"Damn tae, took you long enough" yoongi said, i chuckled and taehyung playfully punched him on the shoulder. After a few more minutes of talking, we went inside.

As we talked and laughed together throughout the day, i realised how far I've really come. Even with everything that happened, my parents abuse, my sisters.. Death, my moms, 2 suicide attempts, i was still herr. And i needed to get better. Not just for taehyung, but for all of my friends.

That night i told taehyung i was going to drop out of school and focus on getting better. Getting help. And getting... Happy. We laid down together in his bed to celebrate the first day of my new life.

"I love you hoseok" he said. He pushed a few stray strands of hair behind my ear. " i love you so much"

"I love you to taehyung" i said. "Forever". We shared one mote kiss before we fell asleep in each others arms.

The end.