15

"Hoseok is smoking" jimin said. Yoongi gasped.

"What..."

"The day he... You know... I saw him outside smoking. He... Was cutting himself to... He begged me not to say anything!! I didn't know what to do"

"Jimin..." yoongi said quietly. Jimin started crying uncontrollably, and wiping at his eyes.

" i just... If i said something maybe he wouldn't... Oh god. Its all my fault."

"Jimin!" yoongi yelled. He grabbed jimins collar and held him up. The loud noise made taehyung and hoseok wake up in shock. " what the fuck is wrong with you!!"

" im sorry..." jimin said quietly.

"You should be!! Its not anyone's fault!! Stop blaming yourself!! I fucking hate it when you do that!!" he yelled. He raised his arm up, with a tight fist. But hoseok grabbed it.

Yoongi dropped jimin, and looked at hoseok, everyone was silent. Hoseok slowly dropped to his knees, and bowed in front of everyone.

"Sorry everyone" he said.

"Hoseok?" taehyung said quietly.

"I've made you all suffer." hoseok said. He went back to lay in his bed. " i would like to be alone now please"

" ok... Just don't do anything stupid." taehyung said. " come on guys." and with that hoseok was left alone.

A/n. Sorry it wad so short, im not gonna make an excuse for it, the next one will be longer. Hope you liked it anyways