23

I woke up at maybe 11:00. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up in bed. Everyone else was already awake, and standing beside me was jihuan with a smug look on her face.

"Finaly u woke up" she said. I put my feet down on the cold tile floor, and slowly brought my self out of bed. " I thought u never would"

"Wouldn't that just be lovely" I said, she laughed.

" For all of us, I guess". Then the door opened. It was the nurse from yesterday.

" Hoseok you have a visitor".

The nurse took me down the hallway to the lobby. She held open the door for me, and then I was left alone. Sitting in one of the chairs was Kim taehyung. My now... Boyfriend I guess.

He looked up from his phone, and at me. I waved at him slightly, and his face lit up. He jumped out of his chair and ran to greet me.

A little to suddenly he gave me a huge, powerfully hug. He hit my arm just in the wrong spot.

"Ow.." I said. Taehyung quickly jumped back from the hug and looked at my worriedly. I quickly let go of my arm, I don't want him to think I.. did it again. But it was too late.

" What is it? Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head.

" No it's.. nothing" I said. I looked away. This is not how I wanted my first inpatient visit to go. But knowing myself, I would make it shit anyways.

" Hoseok did you... Uh.. did you um.." taehyung slowly grabbed my arm, and gently rubbed it through my sleeve. " Hurt yourself again?". He asked quietly so no one could hear him, like they didn't know already.

" No. Not since before... Uh nevermind" I said. " Let's just get to the room.". I turned and begin to walk away, but taehyung grabbed my arm, making me wince again, to turn me back around. Suddenly I was pulled into another kiss.

" Please don't hurt yourself again. Its not healthy". I blushed, but I didn't want to lie to my me boyfriend.

" I.. I can't say that I wont for sure". I said. I'll have to stop for now untill I get out of this stupid place, but I swear as soon as I'm out of here I'm gonna go wild again.  I'm a Piece of shit for that to, but my stupid feelings are more important than taehyungs apparently. I'm fucking retarded. How did taehyung ever like me.

I tugged myself away from him and started walking back to the room while he followed me. This is going to be another long, shitty day. How did I expect anything different from myself?