24

1 month later...

"So.. time for you to go, huh?" Jihuan asked me as I packed my things. Mostly different gifts taehyung got me to help me get through this hell. I nodded to her.

" Yep. Time to go back to the real world, out of this prison. Your staying longer?"

" They just lengthened my sentence, might even be put in solitarily confinement for this one." She said. I looked up from my bag as she pulled down her sleeve, showing a almost impressively deep gash across her fore arm.

"Fuck..." I said in shock. How did she even manage to get that deep? What did she use, the check the place everyday for blades?

"Yep. They won't give me stickers, they think I'm gonna rip em out"

"Well..." I said. I zipped up my bag after throwing in the last bit of clothes. "I gotta go."

"Go on. Run to your sweet little boyfriend and ride into the sunset while passionately kissing" she mocked.

"Shut up". "Nice meeting you"

"You to hoseok". We shook hands. I ran off out of the room with my bag over my shoulder, waving back to her as I ran. Soon enough I was in the car with taehyung.

" Hoseokie!! I'm so glad your back. I missed having you at home" he said. He leaned down against me, with his head on my lap.

" Tae. Where is your seat belt!" I asked him.

"I don't need one, you will protect me"

" Taehyung, sit up" ms.kim said. Tae rolled his eyes.

" Fiiiine". He slowly rolled up from me, and buckled his seatbelt. " Hoseok, are you uh... Are you b.. better now?". I looked down, but I saw ms.kims glance from the mirror. I would say no, but then they'd send me right back, and I do not want to go back there again. I really hated that place.

" I.. guess so." I said. It was kinda akward talking to tae like this while sitting in the car with his mom right there. " Can we wait to talk about this untill we get home please?" I said. Taehyung looked away.

"Ok". He said. He seemed a bit sad, but I couldn't stand that awkward tension. I absentmindedly scratched my arm while looking out of the window. I've been so eager to hurt myself again, I could barely take it. My heart started beating faster. Fuck.. not here... Not now!

Ever since I had that panic attack at.. my old house, it's been happening more often. I blame it on the stupid therapist trying to make me talk about it. When it happens, all I want to do is cut again. But there was no way I could in there, they said I was too much of a danger to myself to leave the building where I could get blades. Of course I hit myself but it wasn't good enough.

My breathing started getting faster. I started scratching at my thighs. That's where I would bruise myself the most. I didn't think when I did it, I just needed pain. I hated that place so much so I followed all of the rules to get out of there faster. I acted like I was getting better. I pretended. Now there was so much rage inside of me, and i can't take it out on anyone but myself. I'm not like my parents.

"Hoseok.. are you ok? You seem a bit jittery" my hands started shaking as taehyung talked, and my anxiety was getting worse, but I had been so good at hiding the past month, I have to keep it up. I managed to get myself calmer, on the outside at least.

"I had some coffee earlier, didn't think it was this strong" I said. Taehyung wasn't having it. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was interiors by his mom.

" Where home" she said. Taehyung closed his mouth. We opened the doors and got out of the car. As soon as we were inside I ran to the bathroom, taehyung followed me of course but I still closed, and locked the door before he could come in.

"Hoseok!! Hoseok what are you doing!" He yelled as he banged on the door. There were no razors, so I did the first thing I could think of. I drew back my arm slowly, a year begging to drop down my cheek, then I used all my power and slammed my fist into the mirror, the shattering sound echoed through the house, and I could hear Ms.kim scream from the basement, and taehyung yelled my name again, but alot louder this time

My tears where streaming down now, but I couldn't stop. I needed it, I didn't even want to do it at this point, but I needed it. I grabbed a rather sharp price and held it to my arm.i made almost 30 cuts going from my wrist to my elbow in about 30 seconds. Quickly, without caring how deep it was. I watched the blood slowly pool up, and I looked down at my arm.

What have I done? The blood wasn't comforting like before. It was scary. Taehyung kept telling, and his mom was upstairs to.

"I'm freaking the door down!!" Taehyung yelled. I dragged myself down the wall in front of the toilet, and held my head with my hands. I saw blood drip down my arm and on to the floor out of the corner of my eye. After 3 loud bangs the door busted open.

Taehyung s mom looked horrified looking at the mess I made. Blood and a broken mirror, she was shocked. I don't think she really knew how bad I was... But taehyung. His eyes were full of pain. Pain, worry, guilt, and it broke my heart.

I slowly realized my hands from my head, leaving my hair as a disheveled mess, and looked up to taehyung and his mom. Apparently Ms.kim hated blood. She covers her mouth and ran away. Presumably to the downstairs bathroom to throw up.

Taehyung was shaking as he slowly walked twords me, he didn't even care if he stepped on glass, all he cared about was getting to me. He slowly squared down next to me, and grabbed my arm.

"I.. I thought" I chocked out between sobs. "I thought it would h.. help me. But this time... It was different" I started crying even harder, and tore my arm away from taehyung to cover my eyes. I felt so stupid.

"Oh hoseok.." taehyung said. He wrapped his arms around me and held my tight.

"I..couldn't stop.. I di... Didn't wanna, but I had too.." I said with a Shakey voice. Taehyung gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled himself away to look me in the eyes.

"Babe... I can help you, or at least I really want to. I *sniff* I love you. And uh.." he paused to wipe away a stray tear. "You... you have to let me. You can't keep shutting yourself away. I... Cant stand you having to go through all of this. I really love you, and all I want is for you to be happy". He shakily leaned in, and gave me a soft, gently kiss. "So... Will.you let me h... Help?". I waited a moment.

Do I really want this? I pondered it for a moment, and I decided what would be best for me and taehyung. So... I slowly nodded. Another year dropped down tae's cheek and he pulled back into the tight embrace.

"Thank you hoseok.. thank you". I hugged him back.

"Th...thanks to.."

A/n: so... The story's coming to an end. It will be done in the next part just as a heads up. Thank you guys so so so much for keeping up with this story for so long, I'm really glad you all enjoy it. Sadly all things must come to and end, including this book. It was a fun time, so I hope your not too mad at me for ending it. Also... There may be a sequel in the works, or maybe not. Guess you'll just have to find out! Hehehe