4

It was finally the end of the day, and i was dreading going home. Once again they guys were pestering me about coming over.

" please hyung.... I really want to see your house" taehyung begged.

I don't want you to see me get beat up by my dad...

Then i realised it. He wouldn't beat me if i brought some friends over. Of course he would be mad later, but at least i would escape the pain for a little while, right?

" you know what. Fine but only you taehyung" i said. I knew the more people i brought over, the angrier my parents would get.

" yayyyyy!!" taehyung said excitedly, jimin and yoongi dissaproved.

" you never do stuff with me and yoongi" jimin pouted.

" yeah" yoongi agreed. " its like you have a crush on him or something"

" yeah right.." i said sarcastically. " lets go tae, i'll show you the way" i said. I walked backwards, and waved my arm, motioning for him to follow me.

He ran up behind me, and hugged my arm.

" thanks hopie" he said.

"Yeah..."

"Hopie?"

" what?"

" your face is red"

" oh. Is it?"

( time skip)

" ok taehyungie" i said. " be polite to my parents, do you have your phone with you?" i asked.

" no. I lost it at school. Why?" he said.

" no reason..." i said. I knew that if my parents did try anything, he would call the police. And if my parents saw police men at the door, i was dead for sure.

" why are you being so nervous? Lets just go" taehyung said. He opened the door, and begun to walk in.

" wait!!" But it was too late..

" hoseok!! Get over here now boy!!" my dad yelled. I ran in behind taehyung.

" dad. I have a friend over" i said, just loud enough for my parents to hear.

" do you really?" my mom asked as she walked into the living room.then she saw taehyung. " who are you?"

" my names taehyung, nice to meat you" he said, and bowed. My dad walked in as he spoke.

" teahyung huh... Stupid hoseok" he said. I immediately got chills.

It didn't work...

Taehyung looked up at me, with a worried look.

" if you thought you could get away with having detention just cause your friend was here, then your dead wrong" he said. I walked back as he stepped closer, pushing taehyung behind me with my arm.

" hyung? Whats going on?" he asked.

I shushed him in response.

" look at how he's trying to protect that boy" my mom laughed. " huh. Fucking gay idiot son". Then she walked away.

My dad grabbed me by the collar, and threw me against a wall, and taehyung screamed. His eyes were full of worry and fear.

" d- dad please..." i begged. " not in front of taehyung"
" i dont care who's over here. You piss me off so much." he said, kicking my stomach.

" s-stop it!!" taehyung yelled. My dad lifted me up. And started punching me in the face, repeatedly. I spoke to taehyung between hits.

" tae... Dont... Call.... 9...1...1.... Just ..... Run .... Go" i said. And he hesitatingly ran away.

My dad kept hitting me untill i had a black eye. Then he dropped me on the floor, and i landed on my foot bad. I screamed in pain

" oh.. Did you hurt yourself. Stupid kid" he said. He kicked me right were my ankle was hurting. " now get out of my sight"

I stumbled upstairs, then got a phone call from taehyungs house phone.

" h- hyung" his voice was shaking, like he was crying. " h- how l- long?" he asked.

" my whole life..." i said quietly. Then i heard sobbing on the other end of the phone. " tae..."

" so.... All those times... The broken arm... The bruises... They were from him?" he asked, still crying.

"... Yeah" i said softly.

" why..." he said. " why didn't you tell us"

" i didn't want to drag you into my problems. So... Please don't tell yoongi and jimin. Please. I don't want to drag them into this to"

" but.."

" please taehyung.." i begged.

" ok" he said sadly. " see you tomorow"

" bye. Thank you"

" bye". Then he hung up. I sighed, and laid in bed.

I hate life...