Engaged Bats

Favorite Flowers:(F/F)
Favorite food:(F/f)
Favorite song:(F/s)
Your Name(Y/n)
Middle Name(M/n)
Last name (l/n)
*********
You and Bruce had be friends for years, you had dating on and off for a year and you felt that things were getting serious.
You were at your apartment when your doorbell rung. You put you book down and looked through the peephole.

It was your sweet boyfriend with (F/F), a picnic basket and champagne . You opened the door and he smiled,"I thought we could celebrate a one year anniversary?"

"Aww I was being to think you forgot." You crossed your arms and chuckled.

He gave you sympathetic look,"Sorry just...work." He looked away.

"Is that (F/f) I smell!?!" You squeal.

He grinned," You know it."

Bruce placed a blanket on the roof of your apartment and the two of you laugh,ate and drank.
The night was cool and crisp but still a bit chilly.

"Cold?" You turned to Bruce he took off his leather jacket and put it over your shoulders.

"Thanks." He cupped your face and kissed you when he pulled away you saw he was debating to ask you something or not.

"Bruce if you want to ask me something just do it."
He stood up and stuck his hand out,you took it and he pulled you up and the two of you locked eyes.

"(Y/n) for as long as I could remember you've been my best friend. You bring out the best in me. You were there when I lost my parents." He paused even just the mention of there name made him think back to that night.

"..You've always stood by me,protected from all those bullies at school. You always cared about when we I didn't. Making me get up out of bed after they were gone making me eat when I didn't need to." He chuckled and so did you.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I want to pay you back for being the light in my darkness," he got down on one knee and pulled a black velvet box you gasped," (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) well you do me the honor of being my wife?"
You had hot tears rolling down your cheeks," yes YES A MILLION TIMES YES." He place the ring on your finger and hugged you.

"Love (n/n)." He whispered in your ear.

"I love too Brucie." You chuckled, you knew he wasn't the biggest fan of the nickname but you called him it anyway.

Part three is next 🤗