Batcation

Prompt:Decides everyone is working why to hard and plans a Family Vacation.
*****************

"I'm the blood son!!!"

"Your the demon's son!"

"Go to hell!"

"They sent me back here!!"

You were stressed and your boys at each other's throat every five seconds was driving you insane.

You took a couple of deep breaths before speaking.

"JASON PETER TODD BUT YOUR BROTHER DOWN NOW! DAMAIN SO HELP ME IF YOU CUT YOUR BROTHER I WILL BAND ANY AND ALL BLADES IN THESE HOUSE SO TRY ME BOYS I AM UP TO HERE WITH YOUR SHENANIGANS!"

They all looked at each other and at one another.
Bruce continued to sip his coffee not saying a word.

You sigh and flip a lock of hair out your face,"Family Meeting!"

All the boys straighted up and Alfred walked in with your daughter.

"For the next 48 hours we are going on a family vacation. No girls/boyfriends, no technology ,no guns, no weapons for that matter, no missions and No Batman!"

Bruce sip his coffee out earning a giggle from your daughter and a small smile from Alfred.

The room was dead silent.

"But mom--

"No buts we leave in two hours." You took your daughter and left to pack.

***********
It was two hours later and everyone was by the door with their suitcases.

"Let's go."

He all got into the van and Alfred drove to the destination I told him about yesterday.

"Drake move your arm!"

"Your the one in my personal space!"

"Jason slide over." Dick whined.

"Nope."

"Boys!" Bruce warned.

The car fell silent and you sighed and took a nap.

Once the car stopped you were finally at the beach house you rented for the week.

"Hand over all electronics this is a family vacation."

"But mom!" They all protested.

One look from Bruce and you had phoned and laptops in your face.

"Thank you."

********
You wanted the boys to really get along and you wanted them to bond over something not dangerous.

You were unpacking your suitcase when you saw Damian sat under a tree in the sand all alone.

You were about to go out and talk to him but Tim walked over with a ice cream cones and gave him one before sitting down.

Being the mother you were you stuck your head out and listened.

"What's wrong?" Tim asked.

"Tt, why do you care?"

Tim took a lick of his ice cream,"In your brother."

Your heart was about to burst.

Damian was taken aback too,"Y-your brother?"

Tim nodded,"Just cause we fight sometimes doesn't mean your not my brother."

"Oh."

They ate in silence and your heart throbbed back you snapped your head at the sound slashing.

"Come on (D/n) that's as far as you go." Said picking up his littler sister.

"No fair." She pouted.

He chuckled before handing her to Bruce.

He turned back to the ocean to see Dick surfing.

Once he got back to shore he stuck the board in the sand.

"Hey Jay!"

Jason looked off and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Jay?" Dick said drying his hair."what's--

"Don't pretend that you cared about me." He snapped.

"Jason,I do care about you," he chuckled,"Your my brother."

"You weren't there for me. And when I died you probably still didn't care about me. So why start now?"

Dick's usual happy smile dropped to a frown,"Jason."

"Why Dick?" He wiped his face.

"What did I do to never receive your approval? What did I do?"

You were crying yourself.

Dick took a step toward him and Jason took a step back.

"Jason," he paused. Jason's eyes were filled with tears all he really wanted was a brother that accepted him,"It was never you. It was my fault. I fault like Bruce replaced me and didn't care. So rather than getting to know you I shut you out. I blamed you for everything when it was really between me and Bruce."

Jason looked up him tears rolling down her cheek,"Really?"

Dick gave him a halfway smile,"Of course your my brother. I and I want us to be better at that."

Jason grinned. They both bro hugged and you wee wailing like you saw a bag of puppies drown.

They looked at you and waved, Damian and Tim walked over and waved too.

"Hi Mom!" They yelled.

You waved at them and hid your face in the room. You had gone through a lot of tissues.

"Aww poor baby."

You turned and glared,"Fuck off Bruce."

He chuckled.