Showstopper 2

(Y/n) = Your name

(D/N)= Daughter's name

-----

It was the annual Gotham  Awards Ceremony and this year your daughter was asked to perform and you were asked to speak for the Humanitarian of the Century award that you were being presented with for helping the the education systems and  setting up foundations for kids without homes.

To say you were nervous was a big deal. You had only been taught to do what was right and tried to teach your kids that as well.

To support you and (D/n) all the kids attended. From boys to Cass,Barbara, Stephanie and Duke also joined.

Clark and Lois even mange to join. Mostly because Perry knew that you all were close and wanted an exclusive. 

The boys were all dressed in Tuxes thanks to Bruce and all of you got to the red carpet in one piece.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! How's being married to a former rich playboy!?!"

"Bruce are you selling Wayne Tech to a offshore buyer?!"

"Richard why haven't we seen you in a while?!'

The questions got weirder and weirder as you and your family posed her and there for a few pictures.

And of course the boys had to take pictures with screaming girls but Jason didn't seem to mind.

After Damian exited the carpet we returned to brooding.

"Ummi? Father? Why must we attend this outrageous events?" He scolded.

"Because Lil Dee we have to." Dick straightened his bow-tie but he swatted his hands.

"Let's just find our seats." Bruce wrapped an arm around you and ushered the kids to follow inside.

------

After a few awards it was time for the first performance. Alfred, Tim and Lois had cameras out as the music started with Lead singer of Pan!c at the Disco's Brendon Urie and actress from the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star Kiernan Shipka took center stage.

"We have already given out only a few awards tonight. So it only makes since to hear some of the winners perform right?" Brendon started.

Kiernan smiled." But this next performer as put her heart and soul into her music. She's already won three awards tonight and that's just her warming up."

"She's here tonight to perform her new single and to present the Humanitarian Award to her own mother." Bredon smiled.

" Give it up for (D/n) Wayne!" (both.)

**

The lights dimmed as the left the stage and the large center screen played a blue planet surrounded by clouds as part of a speech you gave at a Ladies' Brunch in Metropolis last summer played throughout the theater.

Bruce took your hand in his and placed a kiss to it. Your emotional and in shook. You didn't know your daughter was giving you the award which made it all the more bitter sweet.

As the clip of your speech ended and the music grow so did the hype of the audience. Your returned your gaze to the stage where the original visuals were now beautiful solar systems visuals and your daughter sat at a large table with multiple dancer posed like the Last Supper.

The all had similar white and glittery costumes on and your daughter began as the music started.

Her movements were graceful along with her powerful voice. You had a hard time watch. the singing, the dancing the special effects you didn't know where to look.

She never lost focus with the audience and her high notes and low notes were sweet and in pitch.

You stole a few glances at your family. They never looked away. A few tears you noticed formed in your eyes along with Bruce.

Of course Jason and the girls had to whistle and cheer at her. A the song drew towards it's ending she sang a powerful high note that made everyone stand to there feet and clap.

You could barely  keep the tears from falling but you didn't have time to react as two of your daughter dancers led you towards the stage as the song finished

A crew member brought the award to (D/n) and she sang the last verus presenting the award to you.

"You'll believe God is a woman."

You brought her into a hug and cried tears of joy. You could hear the your family whistling and cheering for you both.

She let go of you and passed a microphone to you.

"Wow-- I thank you." You began as the crowd keep clapping you were speechless for a few seconds as the crowd died down.

"I can't tell how amazing this is but I never worked in order to achieve this. I never wanted another child to have go through what some of my boys went through." The tears had long since ruined your makeup but you stopped caring.

"I will not stop until everyone orphan in Gotham has a place to call home and the education in this city will improve. But thank you to my wonderful family for sticking by me. To my beautiful boys who have helped me in ways learn what its like to be a mother and learn how to care for them in many ways. to my beautiful daughter who stand for what she believes in and uses her voice to help those who don't have one. And to my wonderful husband who not only gave me this children but has been my best since we were kids and always was someone who knew I wanted to help others. And to those watching at home you can do it. You can help people no matter your background or what gender, or who you love.You have a voice and it needs to be heard. Thank you once again."

You joined arms with (D/n) has music played and you both exited the stage.

---

After the awards you all returned home to a amazing meal Alfred had prepared. While the kids were in the dinning room helping Alfred set up you took your award into the library and placed it on a shelf. Above it was a painting of your late mother.

You sighed." I did it mom. I wish you were here but I know you never truly left me or Bruce. I promised I'd make you proud and I'll keep going. I love you."

With that you turn off the light the only light left it the burning fireplace. You take one last look at her painting and exit the room to join your family for dinner.

*******

I hope you enjoyed this I had this idea for a while and what to see how you liked and also to those asking here is Showstopper 2. 

I'll try and update here and there but I hope you like it bye for now.