Never keep a Bat waiting

Batmom had been or you hadn't been on patrol in a few months you were busy taking care of your ten-year-old daughter who had the flu.

And after a while of not being able to go out as Batwoman you set a rule that everyone had to be home by 1. 12 if they were Damian or Tim since they were still in High School and Middle School.

You did this because before you pregnant you were always tired because being out till dawn. Now if there was a greater threat and they were gonna be late they would text you or call and ask for permission to assist their Father and older brothers.

But one night you told them since it seemed quiet you wanted the family to be home so you could have a late dinner with them.

But time started to escape and soon it was 11 then, 2 then 4 then 7.

You had lost hope.

They came home around 8 and crashed. They didn't seem remember or show any remorse.

So you let it go but deep down you didn't.  The next time this happened was a few nights later and it was (D/n) Eleventh birthday.

She was really excited that she was out of school and could spent it with her Mommy,Daddy and big brothers.

But of course something came up,something always came up. The had flown to Germany for a couple of days.

She was so heart broken you tried your best but it was no use.

She had drawn a picture with all of you and she wanted to give it to Bruce. But instead you came downstairs and found it in the trash.

You were pissed not really at the boys but mostly at Bruce since he was the adult and he basically forgot his daughter's birthday.

You stomped down to the cave and rang his com.

"Dear were---

"LISTEN HERE JACKASS I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NIGHTLY JOB OF YOURS!"

"Honey I know your stressed but--

"DID I SAY I WAS FINISH! YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY BRUCE!"

"(N/n) I'm so sorry."

You scoff."I'm not the one you need to apologies to.But whatever enjoy your mission. And tell the boys that I say hello and they still have a Mother and a sister."

Before he can reply you hung up the call and went upstairs.

Your were annoyed. You made your daughter some lunch and much to your surprise she ate it. She hadn't ate really anything since they left.

It was around 10 p.m. when you heard the bookshelf that led to the cave open you sighed deeply and turned off the TV.

You watched as the boys and Bruce trudged through the living room,you turned on the light and they all stopped.

"Hello boys." You fold your arms across your chest.

"Hi Mom." Four voices said.

"Hey Honey." Bruce said nervously.

You narrowed your gaze at him."Boys go give your sister a kiss goodnight I need to talk to your father."

They all left the room and Bruce looked scared shittless.

"L-look before you y-yell."

You hugged him tightly.

"I missed you asshole. Your daughter misses her father." You sobbed.

He rubbed your shoulder."I'm so sorry,I just forgot."

You wiped away the tears."I beat you remember the Joker's birthday.Or Harley's or Peguin's"

"Dear."

You were about to speak but you away in tears.

You went to sleep but Bruce never came in the room.

You got up early to check on (D/n) but see wasn't in her room.

You decided to search for her you hoped that she wasn't upset anymore but your heart melted when you walked into the kitchen.

She was laughing as she and Tim drew all over Jason's face. He was sleep of course. Damian was in the kitchen trying to keep Dick and Bruce from burning a cake in the oven.

"Thank you Damian."

He nodded and kept scolding an annoyed Bruce and Dick.

You walked in the Living room and took a few pictures of Jason's face and warned the two to clean their brother's face off before he wakes up.

You felt okay knowing that no matter the issue this family always came together.