The Lonely Cat Pt 1

* Set in different universe where either Batmom isn't around or she died early one. No batsis either. Probably closer towards being the Arkhamverse.

(Y/n)= Your name. Your mentor is Catwoman.

Your alias is the Katniss.

Your 17 and Catwoman has been missing for three months. You've been robbing Jewelry stores since she vanished and tonight was like no other..

****************************

I sat perched on a gargoyle as the cool rain  slide down my suit. It was the Halloween Night and Gotham had been overturned by the Gotham Rogues. I had sneaked out of my apartment in old Gotham and now here I was lurking the streets of Gotham looking for some loot. 

I turn to my left seeing two squad cars chase a red  Ford pickup with Two-Face goons firing rifles at them.

I crack my neck and backflip onto the root. I jump off the side of the building and stick the landing of the four feet drop into a random alley of ChinaTown.

I prowl the abandoned streets stopping at a Jewelry store untouched by the goons running around the streets.

Hmm. Seems like the owner had this place locked up since the evacuation. Don't mind if I help myself to that necklace. I purr.

I crawl on all fours making sure to stay out of sight. I creep towards the back of the building where three armed Penguin thugs are trying to break open the back doors.

The only light is a dim street light across from them.

"Would you hurry the hell up before the Bat finds us!"

"Shitit! He's busy with Scarecrow. I heard his has the Commissioner and his daughter. He wouldn't bother us." He snarled.

 I smirk."Well boys while that may be true, I think your trying to take something that's mine."

I take my whip and break the light causing darkness. I lung at the first thug using my body to knock him out. I then kick the last one in the knee hearing it break before clawing him in the face and then kicking him in the face.

I take my lockpick tools and unlock the door. 

"Morons. Can't even pick a simple lock."

I enter the store to find it oddly neat yet still abandoned. I walk to the front of the stores. I grab the diamond necklace and a old school alarm rang out.

"Shit." I swore. I looked at the necklace and see the a laser.

I quickly place the necklace in my belt compartment and run out the backdoor. I scale the wall and make it to the rooftop. I sprint across it clearing three building before leaping off the third towards the empty street but using my whip to reach the other side of the building. I do this for a while until I'm out of Chinatown and make it Grand Avenue where I see the Batmobile race the way I came.

I sign a relief and continue on my way. I make it to the Gotham Plaza hotel where since the evacuation I've set up shop. 

I get to my' penthouse suit' on the seventh floor and breath a sign of relief.

"Finally I can rest." I take off my dominion mask and goggles that were really Selena's. Ever since she's vanished I've been Gotham Cat burglary and have had great pleasure in it.

But it's getting old. Even before tonight I've been robbing stores and have been lucky that Batman and Robin have been to busy to catch me but I know tonight he's pulling all the stops.