Backyard Bliss

Prompt:Batmom decides as Summer is coming to a close to redo the backyard and have a big family BBQ

Ages:
You/Bruce:41
Dick:21
Jason:19
Tim:16
Damian:14
Daughter:5
************^^^^

You had been going on jogs for years, you would run around the perimeter of the estate each morning.

You had Titus on a leash and had returned from your jog.

You tried catching your breath when u took a closer look at the manors's backyard.

The pool was small and out dated,the porch was cover in vines and leaves, no grill or patio set what so ever. And the hot tub you loved so much no longer was filled with clear bubbly water but with green murky water and filled with dead insects.

"Gross. I see why Damian doesn't let you pee back here" You look down at the dog who just stares at you.

You let him inside and you walk into your private office on the first floor and open a filling cabinet and fine a book with numbers.

You took a black pen and red marker, a few magazines and the stack of business cards and sat at your desk.

You started flipping through the magazines and anything you liked a blue sticky note was placed down, something you couldn't decide was pink and you hated was black.( Go figure.)

You spent the next three hours flipping trough magazines, making phone calls and online shopping.

It was around noon when your daughter walked in holding her Batman plushie still in her Robin onesie.

"Mommy?"

You look down your glasses slide down your face but your (E/c) eyes trained on her.

"What is it pumpkin?"

She walked over to you and climbed into your lap.

She looked at the table and back at you,"What are you doing?"

You chuckle and pick her up while standing,"Mommy is planning a surprise for Daddy and your brothers when they get back tomorrow for London."

"Oh." She rested her head on your shoulder as you answered the phone and spoke in Italian to the person.

Over the next twenty-four hours movers and works flew between the front and backyard.

Your daughter sat on the couch eating goldfish sometimes feeding some to Titus and watched as grown men walked back and forth through the house.

You stood in the kitchen and watched through the window.

"I think the Masters will like what your doing."

You sigh and ruffle your hair,"I hope so."

It was around five when the last worker waved goodbye and left. Not thirty minutes later you heard the roaring of the Batwing.

You stood on the landing bay with your daughter in hand and Titus sitting at your feet.

"Mom!!!!"

Your boys all jumped out of the aircraft and ran to you.

"Hello boys. Go shower and change I have a surprise for you upstairs."

They all obeyed but planted a kiss to you and there baby sister's cheek. Who got so fed up with the kisses started to pull their hair. Poor Damian.

"Hello." You knew that voice anywhere.

"Hello Tall,Dark and broody." You smirked at his sigh as he planted a kiss to your lips.

"EW!!! Eeck!" Your daughter protested.

Bruce took her from you and looked at her,"Were you a good girl for Mommy?"

She nodded and smiled.

"She's always behaved around me, maybe it's just you."

He grinned and kissed her on the forehead.

"Eww worss!!"

She chuckled and took her telling Bruce to shower and change as well.

You stood in the kitchen when all the boys walked in wearing shorts and sweatshirts.

"So what's this about?" Bruce crossed his arms.

You turned on your heels and walked outside.

"Follow and see."

They all mumbled but followed and you and your daughter smirked at there jaw dropped faces.

You had worked your magic and Bruce's Checkbook. You had completely turned their backyard from dying and depressing to family friendly.

The dying grass was all replaced with brand new fresh green grass. The pool was expanded upon and was cleaned, a stone title surrounded it and a path all with way to the porch.

The porch was now a new Spruce wood with still a little bit of vines wrapped around the poles holding it up. Twinkling lights hung on the woven roof and also around the poles. A new black and white sofa, loveseat and twin chairs with a glass coffee table was only a few feet from the doors.

A sliver and black grill on the far end of the porch with another set of stairs leading down to a long black table with clear stain glass and a large umbrella sticking through the center.

And in a more private area was your new and improved hot tube all steamy with bubbles and Champagne waiting for two.

"No way!" Dick squealed.

"Mom your the best!"

"I can finally bring people to the back yard." Tim chuckled.

"I'm very pleased with the changes, Ummi."

"Well I'm glad you like it, we'll be having a pool party tomorrow to break it in. Now off to bed. Dick be a dear and out your sister to sleep."

They all said goodnight and Dick took the sleeping princess to her room.

"I'm impressed." Bruce said eyeing your handy work.

You peck his lips and smirked,"Let's try out that hot tub."

He smirked,"Race yeah."

*Hope you like it. 😊