Babybat Part:2/Batsis

Six Months Later

Ages:

Bruce/You:39

Dick:20

Jason:18

Tim:16

Damian:12

Eye Color:E/c

Daughter's First Name:(D/F/N)

Daughter's Middle Name:(D/M/N)

*********************************************

You had a very interesting pregnancy to say the least,you had some normal but also bazaar. Like pickles and Chocolate Ice Cream or Pancakes and cheese spray.

But on the plus side no asked for your food.

You were in the den with your family you were all watching Ted 2.

You were wrapped up in Bruce's strong embrace,Tim sat at your feet on the floor,Dick sat beside you on the sofa to your right and Damian's head rest in his lap. While Jason sat on the arm chair.

The said a very sexual joke that you all laughed at minus Damian and you.

"I don't this movie." Damian groaned.

You nodded,"Same Dami."

He grinned that you called him by the nickname usually only Dick would call him by.

"Ok. Maybe we should put something else." Bruce stood up to change but the older three's protests made him rethink his decision.

"Please don't it's starting to get good." Jason begged.

"Jason--

"Please Bruce?" Dick whined.

He sighed and looked to you and you nodded.

"Fine but once it's over Damian gets to choose the next film."

They all nodded.

You felt a sharp pain in your side.

At first you tried to not pay it any mind but then it became unbearable.

"ARR!" You howled.

"MOM!" They boys rushed over to you.

Bruce helped you up slowly of course.

"I think it's time."

All there eyes widened.

Within seconds Bruce was warming up the car while Jason and Tim helped you to the car,Damian went and grabbed your bag from your room and Dick was trying to claim Bruce down.

He was acting like he was the one about to give birth.

You were in the back seat with your youngest on either side of you and Bruce driving like he was chasing down the Joker or something.

"Bruce slow down!!" You yell in a demon voice.

You wanted to cry,you wanted to laugh then you wanted to cry again.

Once you arrived at the hospital there were tons of paparazzi and seas of reports trying to get a look at Gotham's Golden Family.

Alfred had call Jim and the GCPD had blocked off the front of the building also police were blocking the media from getting within ten feet of your family.

Once the car stopped a police officer would take and park the car for you.

"Ma'am." Detective Montoya helped you into the building also shielding you with her jacket from the flashing cameras.