Who I am

Prompt: Batsis was born a boy and realizes that she is transgender and transitions slowly but feels that her family won't support her.
Your Male Name:(Y/m/n)
New female name:(Y/n)
Favorite color: (F/c)
***************************

Batbro or really Batsis was born a male, she was the typical Wayne type. Jet black hair, aqua blue eyes.

But she never felt like one of the guys, her four older brothers never knew how she felt.

She began to research into her transition. Slowly she wore lot of her brothers hoodies, and let her hair grow.

No questioned it because Tim and Dick grown there hairs out so it wasn't a fair of a stretch. But she let her hair grown down to her shoulders.
She also lost a lot of weight, she was thinner than Tim and he's a toothpick.

Bruce started to wonder why is son was changing, but he figured he would tell him when he was ready.

After a year and a half (Y/m/n) thought it was time to tell someone. She went to Alfred and told him.
Alfred was proud and told her he though of her as his own granddaughter.

She cried and was very happy.

She slowly told everyone else. Kate was the next person she told. Kate had giving her advice about dating. She also told her that if she needed a place to crash or someone to talk to about her sexuality she would help her.

Next was Cassandra and Stephanie.

Cassandra was very confused, she didn't know what it was and didn't want to ask. Not because she didn't care but she didn't want to ask something to personal.

Stephanie explained it to her and they both supported her. Stephanie was the one that helped her go stealth. She would give her some makeup products and help her understand how to use them.

Next was Dick.
This one was actually--interesting. Dick had decided to stay over one weekend. And batsis was up in her room trying on some makeup and a floral top Stephanie gave her.

She was in the middle of curling her hair when he walked in.
Dick just blinked.

She put the curling wand down and figure he would flip and beat her up or yell at her.
But instead he closed the door and gave her a hug.

"I'll support no matter what." He said.

She cried into his shoulder and he rubbed circles into her back. He was always there if she wanted to gush about a boy she liked or need some self esteem advice.

Jason was next.

It was actually on patrol that he found out.
Batsis was dressed as a female and went shopping. It was at night. She had felt like someone was watching her so she left the store.

She walked a few blocks before walking into a alleyway. And of course it was blocked off.

"Where are you going?" The older man locked eyes with her.

Batsis could fight but for some reason she couldn't. She was frozen in place.

The man trudged forward but never made it, a loud bang went off.

Once Batsis opened her eyes she saw the Red Hood.

"You could have told me, I wouldn't have judge you."

Now anytime Batsis goes out and Stephanie isn't with her Jason goes and even if she is with Stephanie Jason may still tag along.

Tim being the detective he is thought something was off about Batsis. He kept tabs on her. He found her horomones and other medications. He found receipts for dresses and stuff.

He tailed her a few times to the doctors and on his third time following he came face to face with her.

She was shell-shocked and Tim gave her a small smile.

"I know you were hiding something. You should have told me. I would have helped you."

So for know on Tim takes her to everyone of her appointments and helps her after her surgeries.

Damian found out immediately. But he never said he knew nor did he ever say anything around her that would make her offended.

Batsis would go to her apartment and find a new stuffed animal and of course it was from Damian.

Once she had just about complete with her transition(Well surgery wise) He came to her apartment and once she opened the door he hugged her.

"No one will ever hurt my little sister." He whispered.

He true to his words, if Jason was tailing her or Tim couldn't take her to a appointment Damian was more than happy to take over.

Duke,Barbara,Luke and Harper all found out when she first Gala.

Bruce wasn't around and if he was Dick and Damian would keep him away from her.

She didn't know how he would handle it and she didn't want to make a scene.

But her siblings kept reminding her she needed to tell him.

So Dick had the idea to have a family dinner. And Batsis came along.

Everyone knew who she was but to Bruce she looked like Dick's long lost sister.

Alfred would serve the coarse he and Jason made.

But once dessert came around (Y/n) asked Bruce to asked to talk to him in private.

They went into Bruce's office and he stood with his arms fold looking at the girl.

She first explained that she wasn't Dick's long lost sister but was his daughter.

He was confused of course he didn't have a daughter who looked like that.

But she explained that she was actually his son (Y/m/n) but he was transgender and she had transitioned this past year without him knowledge.

He had a stoic look on his face, he walked over to her and hugged her.

"You shouldn't have to hide who you are from me. I'm sorry if you thought you did. I love you, you are my daughter and that will never change." He gave her a small smile.

She sobbed into his shirt, tears of joy of course.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He nodded and the family went back to dinner.