Birds of the Feather Part 1

*Takes place in the Arkham Knight Universe*

***********************

It had been years since the night the Batman had died. You knew what would happen if your Father's identity was revealed.

Bruce and (Y/n) had vanished. That was five years ago. You were seventeen at the time. The wanted you to go with them but you didn't want to leave. 

After the Manor was destroyed your parents met you, Dick and Tim in an alleyway not far from the exit to Gotham.

"(D/n)." You scoped her into a bone crushing hug."Sweetheart this is your last change. Once your Father and I leave Gotham we will never come back. "

Your Father walked closer towards you two."Are you sure this is what you want?"

The tears were already falling from your eyes and the same could be said about (D/n).

"Yes. I'm sure. I want to stay here with my brothers and maybe have a normal life." She said with great sadness lacing her words.

Bruce placed a hand on Dick's shoulder."Take care of her Richard."

He gave a weary grin and hugged Bruce tightly."I'll miss you old man." He chuckled.

Bruce smirked."Last time I checked your the one that just hit thirty."

Dick rolled eyes at the comment then turned to you."Mom."

"Oh.." You hugged Dick for dear life. He was your first child with Bruce,your baby."Don't do anything stupid." You warned.

"Okay Mom I pro--

"I mean it Richard. I raised you to be a gentleman don't make me come out of hiding you put you in your place." You point a finger at him.

"Noted. But we'll be fine." He assured you.

You hummed not really buying it totally.

You walked towards Tim who wasn't near the goodbye group.

"Timothy."

He gazed at you then looked back at wall.

"Tim I know how hard this will be for you."

He scoffed."You really don't Mom."

You wiped a stray tear that fell from his cheek."Timothy look at me."

He shifted his gaze towards you."I love you all,no matter where I go,what happens to me and Bruce we will always be your parents. The ones that raised you,the ones that loved you unconditionally. You are my son." You were sobbing."I will always love you and remember you aren't alone you have a little sister and a big brother that will love you. Just like I did."

He's trying hard not to cry but he's failing.

He sobs into your shoulder and you rubbed circles in his back."It's okay Tim. You'll be okay."

After a while you pulled away from the twenty-four year old man and give him a kiss on his forehead. "Be good Tim."

He nodded.

You took one last look at the three. You knew one of them was missing and you knew where he was.

Looked at your reflection in a puddle. Your silky (H/C) was starting to fade with several grey streaks appearing and a few lines on your forehead but you still were a hot Mom that was never gonna change no matter what time and aging had to say about it.

You were on the way of hitting fifty soon and you knew your youth wasn't gonna be there much longer.

You looked up at the building and you smiled to yourself.