Birthday Surprises

You were in a deep peaceful sleep,you had been taking meetings for Bruce while he and the boys were on important missions.

Your daughter got a cold so you also had her instead of her being in Kindergarten.

You didn't even notice that it was your birthday the next day, you fall asleep instantly last night. You hadn't even changed your clothes.

You were awoken by the smell of food and clacking of pots and pans.

You tried your hardest to get up but you couldn't, your body refused to let you get up.

You struggled for a bit before you went back to sleep.

You could still smell the food which made you smile in your sleep.

"Mom?"

You didn't respond.

"Ma!"

"...what?" You said sleepily.

"Oh good she's alive." You heard one of the boys sigh in relief.

You opened one eye and examined them.

They all had smiles on there faces with a large tray of food, all your favorites.

"Happy Birthday Mom!"

You smiled at them.

Your daughter walked over to you with a stuffed Plushy of you in costume.

"Happy birthday Mommy." She placed it in your arms and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Aww thank you sweetie." You return the kiss on the forehead.

Dick sat the tray of Pancakes,waffles, eggs,sausage,bacon and toast on the bed.

Tim sat a large mug of coffee on the nightstand and Jason snuck a *flask into your hand.
"Aww thank you all."

"Eat up we each have a special gift for you." Dick picked up (D/n) and the left you to enjoy the food that wasn't half bad.

After you got dressed you walked downstairs to see Jason,Tim and Damian on the couch and Dick waiting by the door.

"We well each take two hours with you to show you your gifts." They smiled.

You chuckled.

Dick held the door open for you and you both were off.

He drove you in his car and you at first wondering what it was but then you saw he took you to the mall.

"Richard?"

He grinned,"You'll like it."

He dragged you to the third level of the mall and you walked into a jewelry store named Kay's

"So why are we in here?"

He grinned walking to the counter,"You'll see."

You looked around at the selection of rings and tennis bracelets.

Maybe I should drag Bruce in here? You smirk.

"Ummi?" You turned to see Dick with a black box.

"Um Dick."

He opened it and it was a beautiful necklace.