Jason's Birthday

It was Jason's birthday and seeing as legally he was dead, it was kinda hard for him to go out in public.

So you being the amazing mother you are made him his favorite. Chill dogs for breakfast.

You poked into his room and pulled the curtains open.

"Okay get up! And get dress. No mother wants to see her son walking around half naked. You have a big day planned and no you are not gonna sleep in. Eat. Shower. Get dressed."

You walked out his room and moment laters he walked down stairs and of course Dick loves Birthdays so he threw streamers and confetti on Jason.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!"

He glared at Dick still mumbled Thank you.

You spent the day with Jason. You took him go carting, paint balling. Bowling and eating junk food till you guys puked.

They came later when you blind folded him and took him home.

Where all of his siblings and friends were waiting with cake,balloons and more confetti.

"Mom what is goi--

"Happy Birthday!!!!!"

Jason just stood there for a while, it wasn't until you looked at him that you noticed he was crying.

He said having Birthdays were miserable when he was a child but once you and Bruce took him in you two never missed a birthday. Even when he was dead you two still would bring him flowers and wish him a happy birthday.

You cried too and gave him a hug saying you would never forget his birthday in life or death.

*Sorry for the short chapter it's been a long few days. But never the less. Happy Birthday Jason Todd and happy birthday if today is your birthday 🎉