Jason

You were training when the batmobile raced into the cave. What surprised you was that not only did Batman hop out of it but a boy also.

"Um?'

"Master Bru-- I mean Batman who is this young lad?" Alfred sat a tray of tea by the computer.

Batman walked over to the computer and typed a few keys before pulling off his cowl.

"This is Jason. I caught him trying to steal tires from the Batmoblie he'll be staying with us for a while." He looked at you.

You walked closer to Jason. His arms were crossed and looked like he was having a extreme staring contest with the ground.

"Jason?" You said softly.

He snapped his head at you and blinked a few times and nodded with a raised brow.

You weren't in costume and you were sure he could tell who you were but you were always taught to introduce yourself to everyone you meet.

"I'm (Y/n) Wayne. It's nice to meet you." You stuck your hand out and he stared at you before shaking it.

 silence in the cave was soon interrupted by a alarm that signaled that there was a break-out at Arkham.

"I'll be back." Bruce pulled the cowl over his head and raced away in the Batmoblie.

It was just you and Jason,which he seemed uncomfortable.

You walked to the computer and pressed a button.

"Alfred please prepare a meal for Jason?" You said into the bluetooth.

"Right away Miss." He answered after a moment.

You began walking to the elevator and signaled Jason to follow.

You took Jason to a large bedroom and drew him a bath,you laid out some clothes that Dick could never were and laid them out on the bed.

"There's towels and cloths on the counter and I'll be back to check on you.

He nodded. You left the room to give him his privacy. You tried to call Bruce but of course no answer.

You sighed. You looked a the picture on the side table.

It was of you,Bruce and Dick all at Dick's Mathematics competitions. Dick had moved out once he turned 18 and it hurt you felt as if your little bird had left the nest but that last few years Dick and Bruce hadn't been the best terms and you were neutral in their arguments.

You sighed and rubbed your temples when you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"Are you okay?" It was Jason. You hadn't gotten a good look at him he had messy jet black hair and piercing green eyes. It was also thin but probably because he hadn't eating.

"Yeah..yea I'm fine,let's see if Alfred is done with dinner." You put your arm around his shoulder and led him downstairs.

Alfred had made Mac and Cheese and some chocolate chip cookies.

Jason ate and told you about his life. He told how his father was killed in Prison and his mother died four years ago and that he hadn't gone to school since he was seven he was thirteen now and that seem sad to you.

"Well I'll have to talk to Bruce about it but how would you like to live here?" You smiled.

He sad face brighten up and he did something you thought he would. He hugged you. He repeated saying Thank You.

You talked to Bruce and you both adopted Jason and then after six months of training he became the second Robin.

*Sorry if this chapter sucked I've just been busy but also special Thanks to ToodleTops for making the new cover make sure to go and read their stories. Until next time stay whelmed.*