Can't be Tamed

You and Bruce had been getting threats from a mysterious person. By the first message Bruce put you on high security watch.

When ever you look outside now you'll more than likely to see Wonder Woman or Superman.

You didn't mind it but you did feel it was a little to much. You weren't trained to have body guards you were trained to fight.

You felt bad that Bruce had the League watching after you 24/7 so you would make them meals and give it to them.

They boys and Bruce were in Metropolis with Clark and Diana so Dinah or Black Canary was your guard of the day.

Instead of her being outside in the rain you asked her to come inside and have tea with you.

"Um are you sure this is okay?"

"Dinah you all are probably going to catch a cold from standing out in that weather, I thank you all but really I can handle myself ."

She chuckled,"Yeah I remember when you first came to the Watch Tower. Flash though he could take you."

"I took him down faster than he could say the Flash." You sighed setting a tray of tea and cakes down.

You two chatted for a bit but you felt like something wasn't right.

"Um I'll be back."

"Okay."

You walked into the kitchen and rang up your husband's phone.

"Hello?"
"Hi honey it's (Y/n), how's everything?"

"It's-- okay how are you?"

You sigh,"I'm fine Bruce, me and Dinah are talking everything is fine."

"Wait Dinah?!"

You were confused,"Um...yeah Dinah as in Black Canary."

"(Y/n) Dinah is on a mission in Spain with Green Arrow, the Flash is supposed to be there with you."

"Bruce your starting to---

Bruce dropped the phone hearing a loud crash and a scream.

"(Y/n)!!!!"

Bruce explains everything to others and they realize the lead in Metropolis was a scam to get you all by yourself.

They returned to the manor and it was trashed.

They all searched the house but what Bruce found filled him with rage. A mask was on the kitchen floor that looked like Dinah.

"Bruce we'll find her." Superman places his hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make them pay." He growled.

It took them a few days but they found out where you were. They all charged the Warehouse but they were all shocked to see you typing up the last goon.

"Mom?" Nightwing asked.

She smiled,"Hi honey. What took you so long?"

She walked over to you all placing a kiss on Bruce's cheek.

"Thanks for trying but I can handle myself, now let's go I'm straving!"

You walk out the warehouse and they are all still shocked you took out a warehouse filled with goons and the person trying to hurt you was Talia.

You figured that out once Bruce said Barry was your bodyguard. And seeing as Dinah fought you differently you knew who ever this was had to have been trained by the league of Assassins.

"So are you hurt?"

"Any pain?"

"I think she's in shock"

"How did you do--

"ENOUGH WITH THOUSANDS QUESTIONS!" You shout.

"Sorry, were all just a little surprised." Superman said.

"Well like I've been saying I can handle myself, for years I've been telling you that and now do you understand?" You placed your hands on your hips.

"Yes!"

"Good now where's that food I was promised?"