Who I am And I'll change

Prompt:One of the many continuation of Batsis being a Transgender woman . This is her battle with the media.

And this is no way,shape or form to offend anyone and don't leave rude comments this is a safe place for all. Thanks.
*****^^****^^*********

Being called a tranny, a man-boy, stuff like didn't bother her.In fact it made her stronger.

But you and her family thought other wise.

The first time she came in contact with bullying was when you had went on a talk show.

It was her,you aka Batmom,Bruce, Dick and Damian.

They lady who was named Hellen asked about new stuff for Wayne Tech your new clothing lines and perfumes.

But then her gaze shift to your daughter.

She straight up asked are you a boy or a girl. ON LIVE NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Your were pissed, Bruce had to hold you back from killing her on National Television.

She looked at her brothers and they nodded.

"I was born as a male yes. My name was (M/n) but after years of not fitting in I transitioned in secret and now I'm a woman."

They talk show host laughed and a few in the audience did as well.
She ran off stage with her brothers not far behind.

You turned and glared daggers at the woman.

Let's just say she no longer has a talk show, you aren't allowed to come to New York if she is their and she has no hair and no one dared talk about your daughter. In front of you.

Whole yes she was hurt by the talk show she raised from the ashes.

Shortly there after she was asked to to a Vogue magazine interview talking about her transition and how the family took it. She was honest and you couldn't help but cry reading it.

You bought over a thousand copies enough said.

When ever she was out in public with you or her father she was usually stopped by a few teens and asked for a photo.

She would take the photo and they would thank her for her bravery and tell her how her story helped them come out as Trans, gay, bi, etc.

She became a spokesperson for the LGBTQ+ community.

Bruce also donated to the community to help those he needed it.

She helped open a few apartment and townhouses for those who may have been kicked out from friends and family for coming out as their true selves.

Stephanie,her and Cass all go shopping twice a month and maybe Jason will join and he'll be forced to hold all the bags.

When the media started recalling breathing down her neck was her first relationship with a transgender guy.

He was sweet and all but he couldn't handle the exposure to the media.

She stayed at Dick's for two months to escape the press.

Any Wayne Galas she attends she has her own security detail. Aka her loving brothers.

Anytime you look over and see her talking to someone you know one of the boys aren't far from her.

She was banned from attending Gotham University for being trans but not only that being a rich socialist too.

You and Bruce sued that school so fast, it gave Barry shivers.

She doesn't  attend that school anymore, she didn't want to be the trans girl who's parents sued the school and she was able to now attend.

She continued her studies in Metropolis and while yes that's not ideal she stays with Clark and his family. But that doesn't mean she won't get a late night visit and from her father or you.

She loves to bake, usually Jason or Damian will be her test monkey. Jason will tell her he loves it even if it's gross he'll never say it. Damian on the other hand will tell her if he doesn't like it but nicely.

She graduated from Metropolis Community College with highest honors and of course the Bat clan was there front and center.

She thanked you all and your were so proud of her.

She had come to you all and asked about being in a documentary about her life.

You words were,"Where do I sign?"

Bruce wasn't to ken on the idea of camera crew in his house for four months, but the would only film a if she was there after a surgery, holiday or event and it wasn't every time she was there.

Dick loved the camera it seemed like they filmed him the most out of the boys. Damian was the complete opposite. Bruce had two pay to lawsuits after Damian attacked the Cameramen. Twice.

Stephanie didn't mind it as much but she liked it more when they weren't there. Jason loved to flicked off at the cameras too which it became to offend they had to cut out a lot of
Footage. Tim was like a light and they were moths.

He didn't do much but drink coffee, do school papers and talk to everyone now and again.

Cassandra would wave at the camera people and they would wave back.

Alfred liked it.

Bruce was felt like they would find out about the family secret but they didn't.

After her film was released on December 23rd. She was a icon.

While yes the film was about her at home life verse what people usually saw it was also a key into the Wayne family's day to day lives.

She received two awards for the film and in every speech she thank her family for being her support system through it all.

You had never been more proud of her in all your life and she would always fight for equality and freedom for all.