Lets be Cops!

Prompt: Batsis gets dumped by her ex-boyfriend and her brothers go after him.

*Also who doesn't love the picture above?
*******************************

"Oh sweetie it's okay, he was a tool." Stephanie said handing you a tissue.

You blew your nose which sound like a elephant.

"What did I do that was so wrong *Sob*I-I... was so faithful and he dumps me for some slut that works at Hooters." You cry into her shoulder.

All four of your brothers saw how said you were, Stephanie gave them a 'She needs space' look and they left.

"I want him dead." Damian growls.

Jason clocked his gun and they both were about to leave when Dick stopped both.

"Why can't we kill him?!??" They whined.

"Because we don't kill or have you both forgot that rule."

Tim was in deep thought when he snapped his figures with a evil smirk plastered on his face," I've got just the plan."

It involved them working together. And so they planned it out.

Dick 'borrowed' his cop car and Jason found a police officer uniform in the costume shop.

The hacked the database and found your ex's car information. Dick and Jason tailed him around Gotham.

They watched as he took this new girl who wasn't all the pretty Dick kept saying.
Take her around town.

Tim and Damian dressed as robbers, first the would follow the couple to a alleyway and then Tim injected the girl with a drug that would knock her out for a few minutes five tops.
He gave Damian the thumbs up and he beat up the guy.

Tim pulled him away and they ran off.

Dick and Jason parked the squad car and flashed there sirens.
The guy ran to the car

"Help me please..........t-t

Dick had sunglasses on and so did Jason.

The hooped out the car and looked at him up and down.

Dick nodded and Jason smirked.

"So me where this happened."

The guy ran back in the alley but instead of him explaining there was a loud zap and several punches, and grunts.

"That's," Jason spit on him,"For breaking my sister's heart."
Dick was ready. The drove off.

They all laughed and walked in the manor with there costumes on and of courses Batsis was waiting for them.

"That was stupid and you didn't need to do that."

They looked at each other.

She walked over and gave each a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. You meant be idiots but your my brothers first." She walked away wrapped in a blanket holding a pint of cookie dough.

They smiled and started to get ready for patrol.

*Sorry for it being short. Hope you like it. Please leave more requests pleaseeeee. Thank you.*